Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Not only is Drew a remarkable artist he is a GREAT guy. We had such a great time shooting with him and Jim...we highly recommend Drew to capture those special moments and make you laugh out loud too!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 40, Columbus, NJ 08022
BLOG

Event Photobooths and Photography (a la carte)

A Bit about Both

Photobooth:

A Bit about Both

Photobooth:

It's not your average photobooth.  After years of attending events and seeing the good the bad and the ugly - I decided it was time to create my own.  I was able to custom build the features I wanted the most: More room - Better Light - Better quality material.  This allows the photobooth to add to the decor of the event and not just an eye sore in the corner.

www.aVintageBooth.com
Photobooth: Starting at $750 (mon - thurs) 1,000 (fri - sun)

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

Photography

I'm not your average wedding photographer, I go above and beyond what you expect and give you a final product that is high fashion and not traditional boring wedding photos.

Take a look at the site.   Just think what your day will look like!

www.DrewNoelPhotoraphy.com