Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Every woman knows that the last thing you want to do on your wedding day is making sure vendors are paid or running around giving instructions. Well, I booked DRC to assist me with bringing all of the details of my wedding together, and I can�t say enough about the service we received. Marlene was our Consultant/DOC. She conducted the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We didn�t intend on decorating the church for our ceremony but Marlene had a surprise in store for me when the doors opened for me to walk down the aisle�and I must add it was beautiful. She allowed me to pick her brain for ideas anytime and also recommended some wonderful vendors. Marlene was great! She made sure everything was on time and went off without a hitch. The morning of my wedding Marlene arrived at my home to make sure I was on task (and I wasn�t�lol). She completed some things that I hadn�t done but really wanted to include. After getting me back on schedule she went to the reception venue to make sure everything was on track and off to the church she went. If something went wrong my husband and I knew nothing about it. At the end of the night we didn�t have to worry about anything. Marlene made sure everything went where it was supposed to go. DRC and Marlene�s services were phenomenal! We will be using them for years to come. I would recommend DRC for any event that you may have. Thanks again for everything Marlene!

His Mrs.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
4200 Parlimament Place, Suite 200, Lanham, MD 20706

"We Make Dreams Come True"

"Dreams to Reality Consulting, LLC"
"Making Dreams Come True"

Dreams to Reality Consulting (DRC) is a full service events planning
company  that provides complete consulting services for weddings,
receptions, anniversaries, corporate events, bar/bat mitzvah, business meetings,
retreats, and birthday celebrations and a ... read more

"Dreams to Reality Consulting, LLC"
"Making Dreams Come True"

Dreams to Reality Consulting (DRC) is a full service events planning
company  that provides complete consulting services for weddings,
retreats, and birthday celebrations and a host other events. Our consultants
are experienced  and dedicated professionals with many years of event
planning experience.

(DRC) consultants are committed to providing our clients with outstanding
customer service.  Let us “Make Your Dreams Come True.”  We take little girls
dreams of their distant special day and turn them into reality.  Our clients’ wish
becomes our command.  So whether our client wants a formal, casual, intimate
or more traditional wedding, we can help. Our services include weddings,
honeymoons, receptions, anniversary dinners, corporate events, birthday
celebrations, budget planning, answers to etiquette questions, as well as
full-service referrals to florists, hair stylists, makeup artist, entertainers,
reception facilities, travel agents, musicians, caterers, bakeries, etc.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (145) View All 145 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)