Dreams on a Dime Events & Weddings

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

These guys are awesome (and Alex in particular!!). Alex was our day of coordinator and without him, I don't know what we would have done!!! Going into our wedding planning process I wasn't sure we would need a coordinator but it was required by our venue (thank god!). From the first time we met with him (for a preliminary chat), so many of our concerns and stresses were relieved. He had answers for all my questions, creative solutions for any problems and was full of easy small ideas that helped to improve the day. Leading up to the wedding he was super responsive by phone or email and on the day of the wedding he and his assistant were AMAZING!!! They kept everything going smoothly, did a HUGE amount of work setting up all the center pieces and the decorations at the ceremony and reception. They greeted guests, checked in with us throughout the night and kept everything on track. I never felt like I had to worry about anything!
So much thanks to Alex for alleviating so much of the planning stress and taking care of us on the day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Francisco, CA 94127

No two couples are alike and because of that, no two weddings should be alike.  We strive to help the couple create their unique wedding so that it exemplifies their style and personality.  Whether it's planning an intimate gathering of 20 or a colossal affair with hundreds, let us help you with coordinating all the little details.  Our goal is to make the planning as stress free as possible for you while ensuring the event's success.

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)