dreams 2 REALITY, LLC

dreams 2 REALITY, LLC

whatever the dream, we'll make it YOUR REALITY!

P.O. Box 5391
Suffolk, VA 23435 | map
Weddings: Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning
About Us

"What dreams do I want to see come true at my event?” Dreams 2 Reality, LLC is a full-service Wedding & Event Planning Company. Our mission is to take your dream and make it a reality that surpasses all you have envisioned. Most importantly we work hard to deliver a stress-free and fun environment. We listen to the needs and dreams you have for your event and turn them into reality. We look forward to making you feel like a guest at your own celebration...how much more enjoyable the day is when your "guests" such as Mom, your sister, your 2 Aunts, and especially you, THE BRIDE AND GROOM are not "bothered" by so many trivial details that "I" can handle, and that won’t consume you with decision making. We can show you ways to have an elegant event regardless of budget.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor was excellent!! Our wedding was absolutely amazing and even now almost 3 months later we are still getting comments!! Everybody had a really great time and it was a very special day!!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Michael
1 Review
Endorsements
I highly recommend this wedding professional to future brides!
Associations I Belong to
dreams 2 REALITY, LLC is a wedding Planner and Event Designer from Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Richmond, Hampton Roads, and Outer Banks. dreams 2 REALITY, LLC is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Wedding Planning and Event Designing
757-839-3461
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire