DreamGroup Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I even begin to review Jill Bryan?

A few months before our wedding, I attended a friend's wedding where I realized that there were SO many wedding day details that I hadn't even thought of and decided to hire a 'day of coordinator' so that I didn't have to worry about the details on our wedding day. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Jill. She was professional, friendly, easy going, upbeat and our entire wedding day was flawless because of her attention to detail, intuition and work ethic.

Although she was a "day of co-ordinator", she was in touch with me months in advance to go over every detail of our day, answer any questions we had or give her advice on anything we needed. She also attended our rehearsal where she was vital to keep things organized and efficient. She has impeccable intuition and was able to speak up for me when she could tell I wasn't happy with something or may want something to be different.

She became my 'go to' person for every detail and I was able to rely on her for taking care of so many things on our wedding day so that I could actually sit back and enjoy the day that I had spent a year planning. When I panicked when one of our vendors was a bit late, a quick text to Jill and 2 minutes later the vendor called to say they were just pulling in. We had endless compliments from our friends and family on Jill's service: from my mom getting scissors from her to cut a loose thread on her dress, to Jill packing up left over dessert for my dad to take home. She even transported all of our gifts and belongings to our hotel room!

There wasn't a single detail overlooked and anytime I asked her about something, it was already taken care of. Thanks to Jill, I was able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the best day of my life without a single worry!

I urge all future couples to hire Jill! It was the best money we spent on the wedding by far!

THANK YOU AGAIN JILL!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Vancouver, BC V6B 1C5

The DreamGroup Experience…

As one of Vancouver’s top planning companies, DreamGroup has been nationally recognized as an award winning leader in our field.

The DreamGroup Experience…

DreamGroup Productions is an independent and well respected planning company that strives to maintain our goal in bringing stylish, well executed events to the Vancouver scene!  We are dedicated to ensuring that every client’s best interests are kept at the forefront of their planning experience.  We will work with you to create, not only an end result you are proud and excited to share with family and friends, but a planning experience that is both enjoyable and strategically executed.

www.dreamgroup.ca