Dream Wedding and Event Planners

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Kathy is a wonderful and talented wedding planner who clearly loves her job. My husband and I initially hired Kathy to help us plan and coordinate a casual, backyard wedding. After she invested many hours communicating with various tenting specialists and caterers, it became clear to us that due to our ballooning guest list we would not be able to have the backyard wedding we initially wanted. So, we scrapped the original plan, and I described to Kathy what I was looking for in a new venue. Kathy began tirelessly searching for a new venue and found one that suited our tastes perfectly.

After we chose the venue, Kathy essentially planned the entire wedding in fewer than three months. Her expertise in all things wedding allowed us to relax. She recommended our amazing photographer and talented florist. She also provided excellent advice regarding wedding etiquette.

When several unforeseen issues with the venue arose due to a change in their staff, Kathy did a remarkable job of defusing the conflicts. Had it not been for her, several major issues would not have been resolved; I know I would not have been able to handle them myself.

On the day of the wedding, Kathy and her team kept everything running smoothly. She provided us with a detailed timeline and itinerary, which gave us piece of mind. Kathy and her ‘Dream Team’ set up all of our decorations (excluding the flower arrangements, which were set up by our florist) and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. When she discovered that the venue did not have the table numbers, she went to the store to purchase them while I was getting into my gown!

Our wedding was beautiful, and we owe much of that to Kathy. Her warm personality and enthusiasm drew me to her. She is easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable, understanding, and honest. I highly recommend Dream Wedding and Events Planners to anyone who wants an exceptional experience with a wedding planner.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
7990 N. Lilley Road, Suite B-102, Canton, MI 48187
BLOG

Where Dreams Really Do Come True

As you begin thinking about your wedding, questions arise about where to obtain specialized services, how to choose vendors, and sometimes where to even begin.  After the euphoria wears off and the reality settles in, it’s shocking to discover how much preparation is involved in planning your special day.  We will blend yo ur ideas with our experience and creativity to design an elegant wedding day that reflects your personality and style. With our team of professionals coordinating your event, all everyone involved will have to do is get dressed, arrive, and have a wonderful time. We handle everything, allowing you and your family/friends to relax and enjoy the special moments that you will treasure for a lifetime.

Contact us today at 734.582.0200 for a complimentary consultation.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
PROS I KNOW (113) View All 113 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)