Dream State Salon

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I had a cancellation from my original hair stylist and was given Krysta Michael's name at Dream State Salon. It was truly a blessing in disguise. Krysta was absolutely great to work with given only a month notice (if that). Krysta and the other stylists from the salon did a great job with both my hair trial and the day of wedding and reception hair styles. They were timely, easy to work with and open to ideas given it was an Indian wedding and required hair jewelry/veils etc. They were very comforting and made me feel extremely relaxed the day of the wedding which was also noticed by all my bridesmaids who also had their hair done. I can't thank her and the other girls for their patience and professionalism. I HIGHLY recommend her for any hair style need :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1122 Thomasville Rd Suite 6, Tallahassee, FL 32303

Creative Wedding Hair Styles that compliment any bridal party!

Dream State Salons, and formerly Green Peridot Salon, has been creating wedding styles for Brides & Bridal parties in North Florida & South Georgia for over 15 years. Our Bridal team specializes in creating current wedding hair styles & creating current AVEDA bridal party makeup that are unique to each wedding! We start by customizing the bride s requests, creating the looks for each guest & ending the journey by watching the bride as she is wisked away for her wedding day photos! WE LOVE WEDDINGS!!

Visit our WEBSITE & submit your wedding day service request!

Details