Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jake Ritchie was AMAZING as our wedding DJ!! We had a blast at our reception thanks in large part to his skills!! We received so many compliments on our DJ choice and on how much fun everyone had dancing all night! The floor was always packed. Personally, I never dance at bars or weddings or anywhere, and I literally danced the entire night! It was so much fun! Jake was very professional throughout the entire planning process and our wedding day. He worked with us to make sure he understood our vision for our wedding day/night music. He has forms online to fill out which makes the process easy, and we even sent him lists of specific songs we wanted during certain portions of the day's events - he executed everything seamlessly. I booked him without hesitation because he was also my younger sister's DJ a few years ago at her wedding, and that was the most fun I've had at a wedding (and I've been to tons) - until mine last month :) You will NOT be disappointed if you book him. All around, he is an amazing vendor!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Northern, VA 20186

14 TIME AWARD WINNING DJ SERVICE - The most in northern Virginia!

WASHINGTONIAN MAGAZINE BEST WEDDING VENDOR 3 YEARS IN A ROW! Jake Ritchie has been a professional fulltime wedding entertainer for over 18 years and has performed over 2,000 times. With a full range of experience in traditional and modern weddings, he can personalize your wedding YOUR WAY. You owe it to yourself to have the best and the NUMBER ONE reveiwed DJ on WeddingWire!

Also ask us about Uplighting, Name Monograms, Photo Booths, and more!

Contact Jake today and don't forget to check out his Facebook page for pictures and video!

866.DREAM.98  ~  866.373.2698  ~  540.341.7072  ~  info@dreamdaydjs.com

www.dreamdaydjs.com

www.facebook.com/dreamdaydjs

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1995
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
Jake is a true professional. I have worked with a lot of DJs both in this area as well as other parts of the country and I have not worked with any that can control a party like Jake. When I know Jake is working a wedding here at the Sheraton, I know I will have nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a low-key wedding party or a blow-out bash- Jake is the one to ensure your guests have the most memorable party.
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)