Dream Day DJs featuring Jake Ritchie

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kristin L.
05/16/2015

Jake was an absolutely fantastic DJ at our wedding just over a week ago! He provided music both inside and outside for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and everything went so smoothly it was as if he was just floating around everywhere discreetly. He showed up early to set everything up and get microphones to those who needed them, and then stayed late to wrap everything up. Leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive and flexible, and brought things to my attention that i hadn't even thought of. His new client center website is a great resource and area to complete the necessary forms and song requests. He worked off of our list but also felt the vibe of the room and made excellent decisions to keep the dance floor packed all night long! We received tons of compliments about the music and how much fun all of the dancing was, and we attribute that to Jake! We never once worried about our music because we knew we were in good hands, and we are so happy that we hired him. He is a true professional and we would recommend him to any future bride/groom!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Northern, VA 20186

14 TIME AWARD WINNING DJ SERVICE - The most in northern Virginia!

WASHINGTONIAN MAGAZINE BEST WEDDING VENDOR 3 YEARS IN A ROW! Jake Ritchie has been a professional fulltime wedding entertainer for over 18 years and has performed over 2,000 times. With a full range of experience in traditional and modern weddings, he can personalize your wedding YOUR WAY. You owe it to yourself to have the best and the NUMBER ONE reveiwed DJ on WeddingWire!

Also ask us about Uplighting, Name Monograms, Photo Booths, and more!

Contact Jake today and don't forget to check out his Facebook page for pictures and video!

866.DREAM.98  ~  866.373.2698  ~  540.341.7072  ~  info@dreamdaydjs.com

www.dreamdaydjs.com

www.facebook.com/dreamdaydjs

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1995
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
Jake is a true professional. I have worked with a lot of DJs both in this area as well as other parts of the country and I have not worked with any that can control a party like Jake. When I know Jake is working a wedding here at the Sheraton, I know I will have nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a low-key wedding party or a blow-out bash- Jake is the one to ensure your guests have the most memorable party.
PROS I KNOW (87)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)