Your Wedding, Your Way The ceremony of your dreams just the way you want it

AL
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no deno...
About Us

I can be reached at 205-473-1932 or 228-229-7301

Remember: It is YOUR wedding. You deserve and have a right to have YOUR wedding YOUR way. WIth me you have 100% control over the ceremony. From the way I dress to the words I use- This celebration is about YOU not me.

A completely non-judgemental officaint who works with the bride and groom to provide the service they desire. From traditional to the most non-traditional I am able and willing to work with you under all circumstances at any time in order to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams. Whether you are looking for a Civil Service, Spiritual, Religious, Non-religious, Pagan, Second Marriage, Themed Wedding, Interfaith Ceremony, Renewal of Vows, or a mix of everything (wink) we can work together to make your ceremony uniquely yours. As a minister and as a former bridal consultant Dr Kelsey will be able to give you a ceremony that suits your needs and make your Big Day as stress-free as possible.

Need a DJ? We have added DJ servces to our menu of services as well. My DJ site is http://abnormaldj.com.

The wedding industry has been good to me as well as the vendors and venues. It has given me an outlet for my years of training in ministerial services. For that reason I have for the last 9 months provided an outlet for venues and vendors to promote their services on my Radio Show Alabama Wedding Radio. All the shows I have ever done are archived herehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Alabama-Wedding-Radio/1441966346078301?ref=hl

Looking for a venue, a caterer, musician or other vendor take the time to go back and listen to any of the shows so you can get a feel for who they are, what they offer and see if they are a fit for what you are looking for or needing to offer to your couples if you are a venue or wedding planner. All free, all the time.Live each Monday night at 7PM and always archived so you can listen at your pleasure. Your only Virtual Bridal Show!!!

Tune in each Monday night at http://alabamaweddingradio.com as I interview another wedding pro. Each Monday night at 7PM for two hours I interview musicians, wedding planners, photographers, caterers and more. And you can call in to ask them questions on the show.

Now serving the entire southeast- Tennessee, Alabama through the gulf coast. I am semi retired and love to travel.

Despite the fact that the most common trends of wedding ceremonies abide by the traditional religious or cultural practices of marriage, agnostic or secular wedding ceremonies are now also widely practiced as exampled by Kelsey Many couples prefer unconventional forms of wedding ceremonies and are abandoning the long process of traditional religious ceremonies due to time constraints. Unlike traditional wedding ceremonies that typically take place in churches, mosque, or other religious areas, nonreligious weddings like civil weddings occur in courthouses, wedding chapels, reception halls, or outdoors. These events tend to be much smaller and are less formal compared to that of traditional religious wedding ceremonies. Instead of a priest or rabbi presiding over the ceremony as the officiant, government-approved officials or secular officials serve as the facilitator of nonreligious weddings .

In any form of wedding ceremony—whether traditional religious or agnostic—couples exchange marriage vows or promises. In traditional religious wedding ceremonies, wedding vows exchanged by the spouses are often prescribed by their church. However, in the unconventional forms of wedding ceremonies, wedding vows can be written by the bride and the groom, so as to give them a chance to express their personal commitment to each other Generally, a wedding ceremony is one way of defining the rights and obligations of the partners toward each other. However, whatever wedding ceremony the couple prefers to follow, be it the traditional religious ceremony or secular ceremony, the value of the occasion is embedded in the new beginning that the couple is about to face together.

.  This is YOUR wedding, not mine. Presented in a professional manner that will make your wedding day what YOU want it to be.

You will find that I am the most DO-ABLE Officiant available.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dr. Kesley Graham is a wonderful and talented officiant! He is very friendly, easy going, and funny! It was a pleasure planning our ceremony with him and the ceremony was perfect! He has a talent for making people feel comfortable and happy. My husband and I are both a little nervous in front of large groups and not really big on being in the spotlight. Dr. Graham made us feel at ease and the ceremony was fun, relaxed, and special.
Dr. Graham will make your ceremony however you want it and has a great website with resources for planning your ceremony. In fact our entire ceremony was taken from readings and suggestions that he has available there.
Dr. Graham also provides DJ and lighting services which we took advantage of. We found his rates for both DJ and officiant services were affordable, and we feel that he went above and beyond what we expected! He set up some fun party lighting at the dance floor that the kids absolutely loved (we had chalkboard favors for the kids that were quickly forgotten once the music and lights started)! It really was a fun party with great music and atmosphere! I would recommend Dr. Graham's services to any couple! There is not type of ceremony that he cannot do, he is personable, and more importantly, he loves doing his work and doing it well.

Dr Kelsey Graham Alabama Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Mississippi, Tennessee, Nashville, Chatanooga responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for those kind words! I was a pleasure serving you and your family and friends. I wish you the best in love and life!!! Congratulations!!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: DJ, Officiant
Profile Picture
Christel
205-473-1932
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards