Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Doug Winters / Best Kept Secret was spectacular at my wedding! They had the dance floor PACKED even before our bridal party was introduced at the very beginning of the reception! Doug was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, and his and his band are so incredibly talented. They listened to our requests and truly made the evening so special for us. Throughout the 4 hour reception, the dance floor was packed. Even the solos that were performed during dinner took my breath away. I had to stop walking around greeting people at one point to just watch them sing and take it all in! My family and I are so happy to have had them play at our wedding, and we were complimented on them throughout the evening by our guests and by the manager of the club. I highly recommend Doug Winters' Best Kept Secret, they were amazing!!!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
61 Main St. , 2nd Floor, Tarrytown, NY 10591

The best music you'll ever dance to.

At Doug Winters Music, we are a "boutique" one band company. That one band, Best Kept Secret, has played well over 1500 weddings. We specialize in "reading" the crowd to keep the dance floor "packed" as often as possible. I truly believe that their is a direct correlation between the way your party is perceived and the amount of people having a great time on the dance floor...the focal point of all the activity at your wedding. As the owner of the company, I also play keyboards as well as lead every job that Best Kept Secret has ever played. In these capacities, you as the client should feel totally comfortable that the first person you talk to when you call my office will be the same person that helps you build an itinerary for a smooth flow of your wedding evening, and the last one to pack up and leave. As I tell every bride and groom I've ever played for..."it's the most expensive party you'll ever throw, but remember it's still a party."

We would love to hear from you. Call me at 914-238-9100 or email me at dougwintersmusic@gmail.com

Details
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: 7+
Genres: Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, ...
Services: Liability Insurance