Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret

Profile Picture
Dania
1 Review
09/14/2014

Forever grateful to Doug Winter's Music Band for he was amazing from our initial contact prior to booking, to the last song of the night! He was receptive to our needs and a great listener with lots of great ideas too. He played the perfect music with perfect acoustics for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He had our guests dancing from the moment they entered the Reception. We had a packed dance floor with our guests saying over and over that this was the best Event Band they have ever heard. They were able to play and sing every special song we needed. From the teenage guests to the 93 year old Grandma, our dance floor was rocking all night! He coordinated the night's events seamless, just like we wanted. His vocalists and musicians were incredibly talented and sooo much fun. They lifted the energy of the entire Reception venue. It is true that 'The Music' is at the top of the list to make a wedding perfect and this was true with our wedding! We could not have been more pleased and thrilled with our music, Doug Winter's Music!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
61 Main St. , 2nd Floor, Tarrytown, NY 10591

The best music you'll ever dance to.

At Doug Winters Music, we are a "boutique" one band company. That one band, Best Kept Secret, has played well over 1500 weddings. We specialize in "reading" the crowd to keep the dance floor "packed" as often as possible. I truly believe that their is a direct correlation between the way your party is perceived and the amount of people having a great time on the dance floor...the focal point of all the activity at your wedding. As the owner of the company, I also play keyboards as well as lead every job that Best Kept Secret has ever played. In these capacities, you as the client should feel totally comfortable that the first person you talk to when you call my office will be the same person that helps you build an itinerary for a smooth flow of your wedding evening, and the last one to pack up and leave. As I tell every bride and groom I've ever played for..."it's the most expensive party you'll ever throw, but remember it's still a party."

We would love to hear from you. Call me at 914-238-9100 or email me at dougwintersmusic@gmail.com

Details
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: 7+
Genres: Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, ...
Services: Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music Duri...
Items: Microphones, Sound/PA System
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
As a wedding and event planner, working with Doug was an absolute pleasure. Aside from his amazing ability to personally connect with the client, and his super duper fast responsiveness to all of my emails and requests, him and his team really KEPT THE PARTY JUMPING! The band was AMAZING, they interacted with the crowd and it felt like you were at a concert. Consummate professionals with hip and cool personalities is an understatement for "The Best Kept Secret". I really look forward to working together again to make magic happen for our clients! :-)
Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret is a wedding band from Westchester. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Long Island, and New Jersey. Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Westchester wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Live Music Corporate Events Weddings Bar/Bat Mitzvahs Wedding Orchestra