Double Image Event Productions, Inc.

Double Image Event Productions, Inc.

Favorite
Yorktown Heights, NY

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Scott and Chris were awesome! We found them because my boss used them and had Chris. Scott dj'ed our wedding. I had nothing to worry about - they handled every single detail so we had nothing to do but dance. He got the crowd up and moving. He was also very flexible in adding things last minute and changing things. Double Image Rocks all around - nothing but good things to say about them. I highly recommend Chris & Scott to others in need of a DJ and should the need arise they are my go to DJ.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
1761 Front Street, Yorktown Heights, NY 10589

Founded in 1989, Double Image Event Productions has turned into the go to entertainment company for complete event planning.  Some of the services offered include DJ services, specialty lighting, photo booths, lounge furniture, pipe & draping and so much more.

Weddings have been such a crucial part of Double Image Event Productions ... read more

Weddings have been such a crucial part of Double Image Event Productions success.

Call the Wedding professionals (914) 773-1950

Log into our website for more information:

www.DoubleImageOnline.com