Double H Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I was able to find Howard through George Street Photography, I wish I knew about him before so I could go to him directly though. He was so wonderful and nice, did an excellent job on his photos and I loved that he dresses to blend in with the guests and not stand out so much "as the photographer."

I also like the fact that he wanted to do his own editing and put his on personal touch to the photos rather than take the easy road of letting George Street do all the work. He is an all around A+ photographer and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
100 Plumeria Place, Lancaster, PA 17602

Life is made of moments. I capture them.

I am a photographer in the Lancaster, PA, area. I provide a wide range of photographic services including weddings, portraits, maternity, children, headshots, seniors, and lifestyle photography.
Details