dosha zimmer photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married in September and we are still getting compliments for our wedding pictures. Dosha went above and beyond. She was prompt, easy to work with, and captured such amazing moments. She was with us from the wee hours in the morning to late at night after the reception. She even helped me bustle my dress when no one could figure it out! Thank you Dosha!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Montgomery, AL 36117
BLOG

Specializing in weddings, engagements and maternity photography.

Hello and thanks for visiting my site! My name is Dosha and I started shooting photography 14 years ago. Through taking photographs of family and friends and their special events I realized that this was my passion and calling. Since then I have shot weddings, taken maternity photos, family portraits, and even had a photo shoot with an incredibly talented local musician. I am a photographer on the yearbook team at my son's school too and get to tag along with him on trips and events, which I absolutely love doing!

I just got back from shooting a wedding in Nashville, with a fantastic couple, and the photos look awesome! My rates are still below the average photographer right now as I am building my business here in Alabama, so take advantage of them while they last! Wedding dates for 2014 are booking fast, please contact me with your date to check for availability. If you want a fresh, fun, experienced and creative photographer, send me an email! Packages start at just $1000 for complete wedding day coverage.  I look forward to capturing your special memories!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s