Dominion House

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Welcome to the Dominion House. Your wedding deserves a memorable location. Your celebration will be created with the utmost care and your guests treated with the Dominion House's tradition of gracious hospitality. Our experienced staff is eager to plan your special day.

Discover how Dominion House's history, picturesque beauty, and superlative guest service provide great opportunities for memorable visits and activities.

Celebrate your special event in an atmosphere as exciting as your occasion. For weddings, receptions, anniversaries, corporate events, or gala gatherings, The Dominion House provides the perfect setting for your festivities. Let us help you plan all your special occasions.

For more information please contact us at 405-282-7789 or e-mail at juliea@domgp.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie and the staff at the Dominion House were a pleasure to work with. We were so happy with the end result and had SO much fun at our own wedding. They took care of so much stuff for me, especially since I was planning the wedding from out of state. I highly recommend the Dominion House for anyone planning a wedding or special event!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Associations I Belong to
Dominion House is a wedding venue from Guthrie. We service weddings througout the local area, including Norman, Oklahoma City, and Stillwater. Dominion House is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Oklahoma wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in weddings, receptions, ceremonies, banquets, parties, dinners and special events
405-282-7789
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards