Bethesda, MD 20814 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Photography

www.documentaryassociates.com
dc-md-va

please visit our BLOG for up to date news and great ideas
www.documentaryassociates.com/blog

We understand how much work and planning goes into your wedding -- it’s our job to make sure your beautiful day lasts forever!  Rooted in "documentary" photography, we offer a blended style for today’s couple -- covering candid moments, beautiful details,
creative and traditional portraits.

We are husband-and-wife owned & operated.  Tom & Ashlee are available as a team or individually.

Contact us for availability and a custom quote based on your day. Our "a la carte" pricing structure allows the flexibility to create the package that’s right for you.

For more information
please email us at
inquiries@documentaryassociates.com

or call
301.758.3085

Please be sure to include
- your name
- wedding date
- phone number & email address
- how you heard about us

Our office is in Bethesda, convenient to metro, shops & restaurants, as well as ample parking.
Our hours are flexible.  Let us know what time works for you!!

Congratulations on your engagement!
We hope to hear from you soon!

www.documentaryassociates.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ashlee's work is nothing less than breathtaking.
When I viewed our pics for the first time, i thought to myself "YES!!! PERFECT!!! WAS THIS REALLY HOW GOOD WE LOOKED??!!" They were everything I had hoped for. We could not have chosen a better artist. We now have the most extraordinary photos to bring us back to this day...
Her creativity and expertise is evident in her final product. My friends and family are still raving about the pictures. No one can even come close to choosing a favorite photo...they are really that amazing!!!
Ashlee is down to earth and her warm personality invites smiles. Things were natural and easy all day. Ashlee really blended into our group - many of the pictures came as a pleasant surprise because I didn't even realize they were being taken...
Organized, professional, reliable and accommodating throughout our out-of-town planning process.
I can't fully express my gratitude...I am so lucky to have had Ashlee as our photographer.

Documentary Associates responded with the following comments:

Leigh -
Thank you so much for the incredibly nice review! I absolutely loved working with you guys, and am thrilled you love your photos as much as I do. I just published Part I of your your wedding on our blog, and can't wait to post more amazing moments from your day in a 2nd post (there were so many!!).

Thank you for sharing your day with me -- the honor was sincerely mine!

Warm regards,
Ashlee

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I've known Tom and Ashlee for years and love working with them! Their work speaks for itself, and they coudln't be any easier to work with. Highly recommend!
Associations I Belong to
Documentary Associates is a wedding photographer from Washington DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Annapolis, Virginia, and Baltimore. Documentary Associates is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Documentary Wedding Photography
703-626-3321
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards