D'nani Makeup Studio, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

She performed the makeup for my wedding on myself as the bride, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my daughter. There was not a single complaint from anyone, and everyone was enjoying her company and the extra advice she gave throughout the day! Many of us had prior bad experiences with makeup artists, but she did exactly what everyone asked for even better than expected. She did my makeup on my wedding day exactly as we had discussed at our consultation around 8 months prior, and had even saved a new tube of lipstick that I liked just for me! She gave me the lipstick to keep for touch-ups throughout my day as well! She was an absolute joy to work with, showed up on time and stayed right on schedule. I highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
810 Regal Drive, Suite F, Huntsville, AL 35801

I am a licensed makeup artist specializing in bridal, fashion and editorial makeup applications. I serve a diverse clientele ranging from teenagers in high school to senior citizens, helping to prepare them for special events such as proms, engagements, weddings, birthday parties, and d ebutante balls, and many other special events. I cater to my clients and want to make them feel special and comfortable with the whole process. I am here to accentuate their outer appearance so they can represent the full beauty package.  Each makeup application is customized specifically for the individual based upon their request and/or planned event.  Private session completion time is an one hour session, or can be customized based on need.

Details