DNA Entertainment

DNA Entertainment

Memphis, TN
901.438.2843   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Our wedding weekend was quite the production. We hosted a welcome party for out-town-guests on Friday night and a large and lengthy reception following our quick ceremony on Saturday that included a cocktail hour, an open bar, a formal three-course dinner, and hours of photo booth and dancing fun. We have an eclectic group of friends and family that traveled a long way (from 17 different states) to be part of our BIG DAY. We wanted to impress them and entertain them... and that's where David comes in. I spent a lot of time looking for the right entertainment. I ruled out hiring a band pretty quickly because that's not really our style. I wanted a DJ, but I couldn't find one in our immediate area (Tupelo) that fit our wedding style. I wanted someone who could provide an experience, a range of entertainment for the evening. We needed classical music for the ceremony. We wanted tasteful but fun music for the cocktail hour, soft music for dinner... and we definitely wanted to dance! I expanded my search through Wedding Wire to the Memphis area and found David Pickett with DNA Entertainment. David was so helpful in planning our music and entertainment. He had suggestion lists for all types of songs. He had all ranges of music and was willing to purchase any songs for us that he didn't have. He had game suggestions, timeline suggestions... His services went well beyond just music. Though I was pleased with the planning phase, I was impressed with his performance. From working with our wedding director and caterers to make sure our evening flowed as planned, to directing guests and making announcements, to teaching our guests how to wobble... he was an entertainer and one of the core elements to the good time that was had by all. You won't find a better DJ for your event. Thank you, David, for entertaining us and helping make our BIG DAY so memorable.

DNA Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lindsey - you were fun to work with and my ideal client. I really enjoyed meeting and entertaining your diverse group of family and friends at the Antler reception. Best wishes to you and Brad and congratulations!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
1 person found this review helpful
Memphis, TN 38134

A different kind of Memphis wedding DJ.

Any wedding DJ can 'just play music...'

... read more

Any wedding DJ can 'just play music...'

Making your wedding personal, meaningful and fun is DNA Entertainment's full-time job.

"I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. David didn't just play music for the ceremony and the reception, but he helped us organize parts of the wedding celebration that I couldn't have done alone. He is very professional, but I felt like I could talk to him on a very personal level."
- Katelyn
Crown Winery, Humboldt TN

Your fun, memorable wedding begins with personal planning, reception direction, and customized intros to help keep your guests feel involved and informed.

"We could not have asked more a more courteous and outgoing personality to emcee our big night. You can tell that he puts a great deal of effort into making everyone's event special!"
Woodruff-Fontaine House, Memphis TN

Two more great features of a Twenty year professional DJ/MC

Experience real, personalized weddings

Learn more about your DJ/MC

+/- read less
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1993
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
DNA Entertainment is a GREAT choice for your DJ and Entertainment needs! David is a true professional when it comes to a wedding or event DJ he will make your guests feel comfortable and really get the party going. We really enjoy working with DNA at any event!
DNA Entertainment is a wedding DJ and MC from Memphis, Tennessee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Memphis, TN, Oxford, MS, and Jackson, TN. DNA Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Mid South wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding entertainment with a personal touch