DNA Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Katelyn
08/16/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He didn't just play music for the ceremony and the reception, but he helped us organize parts of the wedding celebration that I couldn't have done alone. He is very professional, but I felt like I could talk to him on a very personal level. I have no bad words to say!

DNA Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Katelyn! I enjoyed being the entertainment for your wedding at the Crown Winery. My favorite moment was when your uncle sang 'I loved her first' for your special dance with your dad. Best wishes to you and Shachar!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Memphis, TN 38134
BLOG

20 years of making weddings fun!

Any wedding DJ can 'just play music...'

Your special day begins with listening and planning.  Creating a timeline with you helps reduce your stress and keeps your guests engaged.

"I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. David didn't just ... read more

Any wedding DJ can 'just play music...'

"I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. David didn't just play music for the ceremony and the reception, but he helped us organize parts of the wedding celebration that I couldn't have done alone. He is very professional, but I felt like I could talk to him on a very personal level."
- Katelyn
Crown Winery, Humboldt TN

Your fun, memorable wedding continues with reception direction, customized intros and announcements to help keep your guests feel involved and informed.

"We could not have asked more a more courteous and outgoing personality to emcee our big night. You can tell that he puts a great deal of effort into making everyone's event special!"
-Katie
Woodruff-Fontaine House, Memphis TN

Two more great features of a Twenty year professional DJ/MC

Experience real, personalized weddings

Learn more about your DJ/MC

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 1993
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
One of the many great things I can say about David is that he is certainly a great guy to have in our network of wedding professionals! His integrity and genuine approach to catering to his clients' needs is very refreshing. Any guy with a laptop can call himself a DJ, but there are few that stand out among the crowd. David is one of them. A true professional!
DNA Entertainment is a wedding DJ and MC from Memphis, Tennessee. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Memphis, TN, Jackson, TN, and Oxford, MS. DNA Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Mid South wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding entertainment with a personal touch