d'lish

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Molly was the 1st vendor that I booked (before the venue or anything else!!) because the one thing that I KNEW I wanted for our wedding was a d'lish wedding cake. She made the wedding and the grooms cake, and they were both visually stunning and tasted INCREDIBLE. I had at least 10 guests tell me that they "hated wedding cake" yet they went back for a 2nd piece at our wedding. I loved that we could have different flavors (without an upcharge) for each of our layers and I really felt like she cared about the design and the style of the cake. The value for what we got was incredible...I want to get married all over again just so I can have another one of her cakes! :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Charleston, SC 29492

A wedding cake should be a natural extension of the couple and often times brides and grooms are unsure where to begin.  That is where d'lish comes in.  It is our job to help each couple design a cake that becomes an expression of their personalities and focused style.  Together, we can create a cake that elegantly blends into its surroundings o r one that becomes the centerpiece of the reception.

Details