D'Land Entertainment

D'Land Entertainment

Anyone Can Play Music. We Make Dreams Come True!

11655 Central Parkway, Ste 314
Jacksonville, FL 32224 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We have three series of entertainers.

Professional:  With the Professional series, you receive itinerary planning, dance floor lighting, props, announcements and introductions, two free 1st dance lessons and the customer service we have delivered for 20 years!  Many in this series can teach dances as well.

Interactive:  Interactive Entertainers add a more “hands on” approach.  They will teach dances, but also do other things to get the guests involved.  They take a more active role in running the reception.  They can also do VIP introductions.  This series of entertainers each have years and years of real reception experience; truly the cream of the crop in reception entertainment.

Love Story:  Storytellers add The Love Story to the mix.  The Love Story is a telling of the story of how you met and fell in love.  This element of your reception is distinctive; very personal, romantic and unique.  There are only 200 “Love Story storytellers” worldwide.  This series includes our most experienced entertainers.

For a Saturday wedding our rates start around: (We offer discounts for non-peak times & dates)

Professional:  $800.00 for four hours

Interactive:  $1200 for four hours

Storyteller: $2200 for up to four hours

Options:

Personalized Introductions:  Your wedding party is important and we want the guests to know why.  These energetic, fun intros are a way to tell them thanks!    Inc. with Interactive / Storyteller

First Dance Remix:  Unique and personal, this mix of your 1st Dance with your thoughts about each other makes this dance your very own.

Father / Daughter Remix:  Show your dad (Or Mom) what he/she really means to you with this mix of music and your thoughts about them.

Gobo Projector:  Take the elegance of this special day to a new level with your Monogram slowly rotating on the dance floor.

LED TV / Projector:  For those special moments and memories videos, our large LED TVs or screens and projectors connect to our sound system to insure your guests can see and hear the presentation

Up Lighting:  Transform your room or just highlight key areas with your wedding colors and your reception will glow!

Because we customize each and every reception, pricing can also vary from reception to reception.  Any company that can just quote a price over the phone is not listening to what you want and is giving you the same reception as every other bride.  Don’t have the reception that 6 brides had last weekend, have your reception, your way.  Call us today for a no obligation meeting to see how incredible and memorable your reception can be!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin with this review. All I can think of saying is "perfection"! I couldn't imagine my wedding ceremony and reception without Paul. The sound quality for the processional was perfect, even with an outdoors ceremony (and I was inside listening). Now for the reception. We chose to do the "Love Story" and we got so many compliments about how awesome it was. Several of our guests who didn't know the full story of how my husband and I came to be, walked away that night feeling as if they were there the night we met and even got engaged. Paul was energetic and he kept the crowd going. There was barely a seat in the reception room that was filled. Everyone wanted to be apart of the fun. I would recommend D'Land Entertainment to anyone. They truly want to make your day the way you've planned it. Specially yours. Full of love, laughter, romance and fun!! I had the pleasure of working specifically with Paul and I cannot thank him enough. Our wedding was perfect!

D'Land Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for that amazing review. I love working with great families and it was a pleasure being part of your day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: DJ
D'Land Entertainment is a wedding DJs from Jacksonville, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including North Florida, South Goergia, and Central Florida. D'Land Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Jacksonville wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Stress free, Interactive Weddings
904-880-7887
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards