DJMikeParent

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike is extremely professional, reliable and easy to work with. My husband and I were so impressed with his services from beginning to end. He was prompt in his responses and helpful in creating our playlist for our day. He executed his responsibilities so well and felt he played a detrimental role in having the evening run as smoothly as possible. We had a day of coordinator but it felt it was really Mike Parent who was on top of things and making sure we were following our timeline. I would recommend his services 100%!!!...

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
LOCATION
Danville, CA 94506
BLOG

Specializing in weddings with music for all occassions.

I have over 20 years experience as a Mobile, Club and Radio DJ providing services for a variety of occasions and functions.

My music covers a wide range of primarily Top 40 and Oldies. I play everything from Big Band, the 50's through today's Top 40 hits and specialty requests. The specific mix of music depends on the event, the guests, and special requests.

I am based in Danville, CA and serve the surrounding counties and cities from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa, and from Marin to Contra Costa and more.

Contact me and check my website for more information and a free consultation.

925-858-8069 mike@djmikeparent.com