DJ Kahn

Personalized Music, Mixed by a Professional

NY, NJ, CT
MD, DC, PA,DE
Brooklyn, NY | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

ONLY A FEW 2014 DATES LEFT! ALSO BOOKING FOR 2015!

Hello and congratulations!

Do you want your wedding reception to come off like the greatest house party you have ever thrown?

Eclectic and rare music of all genres to suit your tastes, as well as all the pop hits you, your family and friends love.

Are you budgeted and looking for someone to help you with ceremony and/or cocktail hour at no extra cost?

Up to three different sound-systems provide all prelude, ceremony, and cocktail music

Looking to avoid the stereotypical "cheesy wedding DJ?"

All emcee duties are carried out tastefully and as succinctly as possible. No schtick, no gimmicks.

My name is Constantine, aka DJ Kahn. DJ-ing is my full-time job. Before specializing in private events, I played a variety of venues in New York City as a DJ and turntablist.  Using Technics turntables with Serato Scratch Live, I customize each wedding based on the specific musical tastes/selections of my clients. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO PICK MUSIC FROM A LIST. You provide a request list, and if there is anything on it that I don't already own, I will acquire it at no extra cost.  All other music for the evening is in keeping with your tastes.

Whether you'd like your wedding reception to be mellow or high-energy, traditional or not, I can accommodate your needs. I have presided over every type of wedding imaginable, and am fully prepared to DJ and emcee your wedding with dedication and dilligence...and I will keep your dance-floor PACKED.

Please email me for more information or to set up a meeting.

All the best!

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Constantine. Con. DJ Kahn. This man singlehandedly helped take our wedding from “great” to “perfect.” After working with us to narrow down a list of our favorite songs for relaxing and dancing, Con worked tirelessly to fill in the gaps. He has a VERY wide breadth of musical knowledge, from the obscure to the popular, and was extremely enthusiastic about and supportive of our tastes. Whenever we communicated with him, we felt like our event was truly his highest priority. The day of the wedding, his performance and professionalism were flawless. He arrived early in stylish suit and tie, set himself up without a problem, and proceeded to weave a rich musical tapestry that enriched each and every moment of the celebration. When it was time to dance, Con knew exactly what to play to keep our party going with the highest energy, no-cliche playlist we’ve ever heard. The fun simply never stopped. Almost all of the guests in attendance came up to us at one point in the evening and gushed about the excellence of our DJ. If anyone left the dance floor, they left with a beaming smile and exhausted legs. Many of our guests were literally cheering Con by name by the end of the night. Our wedding would not have been the same without him and we have nothing but love for DJ Kahn and Gary Hoffman of 74 Events – I would recommend them to anyone. An enormous “thank you!” for making our day as incredible as we’d always hoped!

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Devin
1 Review
347-247-9904
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards