DJ Express

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Matt
10/25/2014

OH... MAH... GAWD!!! DJ Express is THE BEST.

Before I say anything else, make sure to book the Photo Booth... Just do it. It's worth every dime!

Jesse was incredible! We sat down with Jesse with DJ Express a few months before our wedding. He listened to our ideas, had TONS of great ideas himself to make sure that the reception flowed well. When we originally met with him, he was incredibly nice, and both my wife and I could tell he was genuinely listening to us. A few days before the wedding we met with him again, and he was able to calm down my nerves, and gave us confidence that our wedding was gonna be great.

When the day came, IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Jesse played the soundtrack to the best day of our lives. He was energetic without being corny. He made sure my wife and I were always comfortable, and even put up with my demanding friends and family. I cannot say enough about how great he was to work with. The photobooth was awesome. DJ Express provided a photo book, and everyone who took a picture put their photo in the book and wrote something on it. It is one of the best things about the wedding!!

I would recommend DJ Express for your wedding, anniversary, birthday, brisk, whatever! They are the best... They don't make you feel like you're just another job, but like you're part of their family.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2220 S. 6th St Tulsa Ok 74104, 6437 North Olie, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK 74146

Serving Tulsa, Oklahoma City & Dallas

Looking for a DJ for your event is a daunting task, you want people to have fun but you are on a budget right? We can help!

Are you tired of  unlimited hours, big light shows and other items that you don't need or want?

We have put together some great packages and our packages are great for most events where your on a small bu dget and there are less than 180 guests.

When you book with DJ Express you will get a great DJ to work with and our exclusive online event planner to let us know exactly what you want for your event.

We are fully licensed and insured for your protection. We serve Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas respectively.

Wedding Packages range from $795 & up.

Call us today at 918-382-7278 or visit us online at www.DJExpressoklahoma.com

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
DJ Express is a wedding DJ Company from Oklahoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and all of Oklahoma. DJ Express is a professional wedding DJ COmpany that has been part of the Oklahoma wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Making great parties!