Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Derek was absolutely great. In addition to being incredibly well prepared, organized, and professional, Derek is an awesome DJ. He played a perfect mix of music, and our guests loved it. Thanks Derek!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
MD, PA, DC, VA

Bringing people and music together

Proud Winner of Wedding Wire’s

Bride's Choice Award and Couple’s Choice Award

2009-2015

Proud Winner of Wedding Wire’s

Bride's Choice Award and Couple’s Choice Award

2009-2015

Planning, preparation, and delivery are the key ingredients for every great party.  Whether you are planning the wedding of a lifetime, an extravagant corporate affair, or a birthday party for a loved one, I take pride in providing the best product, service, and personalized selection of music for every celebration.   It is extremely important that I not only meet, but also exceed your expectations.

My goal is to make sure you are taken care of from the moment you inquire about my services.  I have over 25 years of experience as a deejay, including 17 years of experience specializing in weddings. Having performed at over a thousand events, I have the experience and knowledge of working with the most eclectic tastes in music to the Top 40 hits of today.  No matter your taste in music, I will use my expertise to create the perfect mix of music for dancing and good times by all generations.

If you need assistance with timeline preparation, selecting the perfect song for your first dance, or a special dedication for a friend, I’m always a phone call or an e-mail away.  If you are interested in meeting in person to plan for the day, I have several meeting times available to schedule.  If you are interested in planning on-line, my services include a personalized online planner for your special day.  On-line you can request your favorite music selections and use the planning/timeline feature to customize your engagement festivities.

On the day of your engagement, I will arrive on-site approximately 90-120 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure everything is perfectly set-up for the performance.  I will be your deejay, your emcee, timeline manager, and coordinate with other venders to provide the best service to you, your friends, and family.  It’s time for you to sit back, relax, and have a great night of music and dancing.

Once the music starts playing and your friends are dancing, you are going to be listening to music from one of the best sound systems available.  I am proud to use Bose Professional speakers for my events.  Great music is a must, but sound quality is just as important.  With their low profile and exceptional sound, you’ll not only see, but also hear the difference.  If you are interested in adding lighting to your event, please consider the uplighting or dance floor lighting package.  These packages create a beautiful atmosphere for your engagement.  They are available at a fraction of the cost that a professional lighting company would charge.  They are sure to delight and amaze you and your guests.

Please feel fee to contact me for additional information.  I look forward to speaking with you and planning your special day.

Thank you.