DJ Derek Romanoff

Bringing people and music together

MD, PA, DC, VA
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Proud Winner of Wedding Wire’s

Bride's Choice Award and Couple’s Choice Award

2009-2014

Planning, preparation, and delivery are the key ingredients for every great party.  Whether you are planning the wedding of a lifetime, an extravagant corporate affair, or a birthday party for a loved one, I take pride in providing the best product, service, and personalized selection of music for every celebration.   It is extremely important that I not only meet, but also exceed your expectations.

My goal is to make sure you are taken care of from the moment you inquire about my services.  I have over 25 years of experience as a deejay, including 17 years of experience specializing in weddings. Having performed at over a thousand events, I have the experience and knowledge of working with the most eclectic tastes in music to the Top 40 hits of today.  No matter your taste in music, I will use my expertise to create the perfect mix of music for dancing and good times by all generations.

If you need assistance with timeline preparation, selecting the perfect song for your first dance, or a special dedication for a friend, I’m always a phone call or an e-mail away.  If you are interested in meeting in person to plan for the day, I have several meeting times available to schedule.  If you are interested in planning on-line, my services include a personalized online planner for your special day.  On-line you can request your favorite music selections and use the planning/timeline feature to customize your engagement festivities.

On the day of your engagement, I will arrive on-site approximately 90-120 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure everything is perfectly set-up for the performance.  I will be your deejay, your emcee, timeline manager, and coordinate with other venders to provide the best service to you, your friends, and family.  It’s time for you to sit back, relax, and have a great night of music and dancing.

Once the music starts playing and your friends are dancing, you are going to be listening to music from one of the best sound systems available.  I am proud to use Bose Professional speakers for my events.  Great music is a must, but sound quality is just as important.  With their low profile and exceptional sound, you’ll not only see, but also hear the difference.  If you are interested in adding lighting to your event, please consider the uplighting or dance floor lighting package.  These packages create a beautiful atmosphere for your engagement.  They are available at a fraction of the cost that a professional lighting company would charge.  They are sure to delight and amaze you and your guests.

Please feel fee to contact me for additional information.  I look forward to speaking with you and planning your special day.

Thank you.

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our very first phone call I knew that I had to have DJ Derek Romanoff be the DJ at my wedding! He was so easy to talk to and was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable- I knew I would have nothing to worry about with him as my DJ. During our wedding planning process, he was always attentive to my emails. I had so many questions which he answered in a very timely matter. I was constantly changing my mind on things and he was extremely flexible and patient with me. He even created a mash up song for my father and I to dance to. He was incredibly professional and always gave great advice and input! Derek's extensive expertise was extremely helpful, especially because I did not hire a wedding planner so I needed lots of advice and direction.

On the day of our wedding, Derek arrived hours early to set up. We had 3 different locations where we needed speakers because not only was Derek DJing our reception, he was doing our ceremony and cocktail hour as well. He was extremely organized and helped the day flow so nicely. He also provided us with beautiful uplighting and some dance floor lights which set the mood of the night! He was so incredibly friendly- numerous times he checked on us to make sure we were happy and having fun. My only music request was to play music that was fun and upbeat but also family friendly since we had a very mixed crowd. Derek did a phenomenal job selecting music that fit every age group and taste! All of our guests were out on the dance floor the entire night! Everyone told me that our wedding was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding and I know that I have Derek to thank for that!

Even now, we still have people telling us that our wedding was absolutely amazing and I know that Derek played a huge role in making it such a wonderful day! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Derek, it was truly a pleasure working with you!! Because of you our wedding day was absolutely perfect! THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
I love working with DJ Derek Romanoff! I have photographed two weddings that he has deejayed and I can't say enough about him! He is one of the most respectful and classy DJ's you could ever work with. The music he plays completely embodies the personalities of his clients. Since I've been to two of his weddings, I can tell you both were very different in terms of the music (one was mostly jazz, the other very hard rock/pop/rap), and that's because he zeros in on exactly what his clients want. The best part? People are on the dance floor no matter what music he plays! If that doesn't speak for itself, I don't know what does! You absolutely will not regret using DJ Derek Romanoff for your wedding. I will continue to recommend him to all my clients should they be looking for a DJ. He is a true professional, and I hope to keep working with him for years to come!
Associations I Belong to
DJ Derek Romanoff is a wedding DJ from Baltimore, Maryland . We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland , Washington DC, and Virginia . DJ Derek Romanoff is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Baltimore Maryland wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in Fun and upbeat wedding music.
443-742-9423
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards