DJ Chuck Johnson -Orlando's Classic Disc Jockeys

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To anyone who is considering using Chuck as your wedding DJ: Words cannot describe how absolutely amazing our wedding ceremony and reception were thanks to his fantastic professionalism and talent. Everyone loved the venue, food, etc., but man oh man, the entire night I received compliments about how great the DJ was! I even received Facebook messages the next day asking where we found him and if we could pass on his information. From the moment we finished our first dance, to the moment we left the reception, Chuck kept the dance floor FULL and moving! I really can't say enough about how well he met and exceeded our expectations and really just helped make our dream wedding a reality. I HIGHLY recommend Chuck for your wedding day.

DJ Chuck Johnson -Orlando's Classic Disc Jockeys responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica! -Orlando Wedding DJ Chuck Johnson

To see pics from this wedding, please copy and paste this address into your browser:

Services Used: DJ
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
213 Harbor Point Blvd, Orlando, FL 32835
BLOG

Over 1000 Weddings and Hundreds of Reviews!

★★★★★ The Most Reviews of any Orlando Wedding DJ
★★★★★ Chuck has won the Couples Choice Award Every Year
★★★★★ Chuck is one of the few DJs in Orlando approved and qualified to perform at the Big Orlando Theme Parks such as Disney and Universal

★★★★★ The Most Reviews of any Orlando Wedding DJ
★★★★★ Chuck has won the Couples Choice Award Every Year

Every review here is about my performance. I don't have 5-10 different DJs working under my name. No worries about what review goes with which DJ... they are all mine! You know from the very beginning who your DJ is, and that's me.

About 12 years ago, I had a Bride named Jennifer that changed everything. She said something that that really stuck with me. "I actually can't stand going to weddings. They're all the same."

About the Author

Jennifer was afraid her wedding would be just like all the others she ever attended. And I realized something, too. All receptions were pretty much the same. Talk about having your eyes opened! She worried the DJ would resort to cheap party tricks, balloon hats, or blow-up guitars. And she did not want to do the Chicken Dance or resort to other cheesy DJ tactics.

After many years of experience, and a DJ for over 1000 weddings, I've created (and tested) the Wedding Reception Blueprint. When you use the blueprint, your guests will say, "That was the best reception, ever!"

Here's the best part: The Wedding Reception Blueprint is included when you book me. It’s like nothing your guests have ever seen before. Let's face it... the most important day of your life should be so much more than "just music".

I am committed to bringing the most creative AND affordable entertainment to your Reception... let's see if you and I are a "right-fit" for each other!

What should you do next?
Easy... check your date right here to see if I am available for your day!

Google

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1995
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
I have worked with Chuck for several weddings and he always does a great job. He's easy to work with and can accomodate special requests for the bride and groom. He always cares about making sure the clients are happy!
PROS I KNOW (83)
DJ Chuck Johnson -Orlando's Classic Disc Jockeys is a wedding DJ from Orlando. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Florida, Orange County, and Kissimmee. DJ Chuck Johnson -Orlando's Classic Disc Jockeys is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding reception entertainment