Palm springs, CA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I could not have been more happy with DJ Chris. He was recommended to us by everyone we met in Palm Springs while planning our wedding and after hiring him we know why. The guy is fun, responsive, professional, really knows his music, and does an exceptional job reading the crowd. DJ Chris had even the "non dancing types" out on the floor all night and I had several people comment that the only thing that could have been improved about our wedding was the size of the dance floor!

I highly recommend Chris and feel confident in saying that regardless of your music choice or crowd you will not be disappointed with Chris. We couldn't have been happier that we hired him.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Palm Springs, CA 92264
 DJ Chris Paul
Chris Paul Born in London, started his musical apprenticeship early, teaching himself to play the Piano at 8 years old and, by the age of 18, playing live Saxophone and Keyboard while DJing alongside the likes of Pete Tong and Paul Oakenfold at the Royal Albert Hall, London. Chris even DJed at the Queen Mother’s 90th birthday p
arty at the Grovesnor House Hotel in Park Lane london, as well as By Royal Appointment to Princess Diana, the Princess of Wales at the London Hippodrome.

Chris Paul is a seasoned professional with experience in nightclubs and private events with an ability to adapt, read a crowd and respond with the correct music selection and can be found at many top dance clubs and high profile events.

The right music can create a mood that takes your event to the next level, and introductions, toasts, product direction can be an important part of the performance, but the focus should be on the music and microphone presence should be kept to a minimum unless directed by the client.

So if you have a club event or an Art Gallery show, Retail Store promotion, Real Estate open house, Wedding, Birthday, Corporate mixer or event, contact the DJ you need, Chris Paul on 323 717 7874 to discuss your needs. djchrispaul@me.com
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance