DJ Arthur Calabro COMPLIMENTARY UPLIGHTING

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As an employee of Lombardo's in Randolph, Ma, my job is to plan events. I am in contact with hundreds of dj's and bands. Therefore, when my special day came on July 3, 2011, my husband and I made the best decision to have Arthur Calabro do the job. It was the best decision we ever made. I know how important the music is at a wedding. My family and friends had the best time with Arthur. He had everyone up dancing and we had fun all night long. He did exactly what we asked him to do. He made sure all of our needs were met and he did it with a smile on his face. Great personality, great entertainment, great service! What else could a bride and groom ask for? He has the whole package. I will highly recommend Arthur to all my customers for weddings and corporate events. He not only is great at his job but he has a good heart and that is truly what makes him so successful.
We love you Arthur. Joan and Joe Ramage

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Sagamore Beach, MA 02562

Great Wedding Entertainment isn't expensive...it's Priceless!

Arthur Calabro, Master of Ceremonies, and Wedding DJ, offers the perfect blend of experience, talent, and flexibility to make your wedding a success!  There is no other Wedding DJ that can give you the prompt, personal, and passionate attention you deserve better than Arthur.  Every wedding is customized to your personality and tastes. Arthur is one of the best Boston, Cape Cod, Ma, New England Wedding DJ!

"I am committed to providing my clients with a superior level of unparalelled personal service and promise to spend as much time with you as you would like, to help plan and coordinate all your wants, wishes, and desires for your wedding!  I will always be tasteful and abide by your wishes, never surprising you with anything that we did not discuss or preplan."

Arthur Calabro has been a full time professional Wedding DJ entertainer for over twenty years.  His approach and attentiveness will surpass all of your expectations!  He will work with you to make your wedding fun and truly memorable for you, your families, and your guests, for years to come!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1985
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Arthur is a true professional. A classy entertainer that handles everything you could possibly need for your reception. He knows how to get a crowd going, yet doesn't go too far or overdo it. A pleasure to work with.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
DJ Arthur Calabro COMPLIMENTARY UPLIGHTING is a wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies from Duxbury Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston and Cape Cod Massachusetts, Newport RI, and Massachusetts MA Mass. DJ Arthur Calabro COMPLIMENTARY UPLIGHTING is a professional wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies that has been part of the Boston Massachusetts wedding industry for over 25 years years. We specialize in Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions