Divine Dining

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

What an incredible surprise, finding an outstanding caterer in my own neighborhood of Easton, PA. My husband and I worked with Kevin of Divine Dining, and working in the regulatory field--I am a bit of a planner/over-communicator...Kevin was fabulous with replying, answering questions, and providing creative ideas for our menu. He came up with a great menu that pleased my husband (LOVES MEAT), me (vegetarian), and our guests. We had the most unique menu I've ever experienced at a wedding--6 foot long grills making steak, sea bass and mushroom caps with just the right amount of sides/extras, faro salad with summer vegetables, savory apple fritters! We also highly respect Kevin and his team, and very highly recommend Divine Dining for this reason (one of the reasons!): we were getting over-zealous with our menu, adding tons and tons of food because it all sounded so good. Divine Dining could have appeased us, took our money, and left us with tons and tons of leftovers, but Kevin kindly suggested that we may be left with tons of leftovers...this is so rare in a wedding vendor, to suggest to the couple to re-think their options in the interest of their wallets, stomachs and environment. Note that although this was our experience, I am certain that if the client wanted to go BIG and have lots of food, they would do it for the client in a heartbeat! We are SO happy that we chose Divine Dining because their staff was FABULOUS and helped us during a very tough and emotional morning in prepping our event space (a family member’s house) in torrential rain. They dried off tables and kept morale high with their AMAZING bartender and wait staff (dining staff was great too, but we had little interaction the day of due to the wedding excitement!). Kevin also sent me words of encouragement the morning of via text, knowing that the rain would be weighing on my heart and mind. We are thrilled that we went with this company and hope that the rest of the LV can experience one of the

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4200 William Penn Hwy., Easton, PA 18045

Divine Catering is a full service catering company that serves the Eastern Pennsylvania and Central New Jersey region. We are dedicated to serving the individual needs of our customers by providing the freshest local products available. Whether you are looking at a romantic evening for two or parties of great magnitude, we cater it all!

p> Divine Catering prides itself on a foundation of avant-garde Chefs, highly trained professional servers, and skilled bartenders. Our team of seasoned professionals specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events, Showers, Birthdays Private Parties and more. Divine Catering can help plan and execute your event from start to finish by putting together a complete package of all the essentials your event will need, including help with rentals, style & decor. We can recommend venues, officiants, DJs and any other vendors you may need to assist in your unique planning process.

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outs...