Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I would like to thank Mary Pat Caskey on behalf of my wife and I for the outstanding service and advice in our preparation, reservations, transportation and selection of our room during our vacation at Excellence Playa Mujeres Mexico. We were there to attend a wedding and to stay a few extra days for our 35th wedding anniversary celebration. We enjoyed a relaxing and restful vacation that we have ever had. We felt the resort, rooms, pools, restaurants and services were above the 5 Star rating that was advertised and Mary Pat ensured that all the details for our travel and relaxation were booked and accommodated without any error.
We would highly recommend Mary Pat to anyone looking for an experienced resort and travel planner. I would also recommend this resort to anyone looking for a truly relaxing and top notch resort.

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Richmond, VA 23838

Formerly All About Honeymoons of Northern Virginia

Divine Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons is a concierge travel group specializing in creating unique experiences for your  romantic destination wedding or a one of a kind honeymoon.

We will personalize your trip to fit your vision - not anyone elses!

The best part of having this peace of mind is, our services are complimentary.

We will be with you every step of the way designing the perfect experience just for you!

Details
Specialties: Cruises, Destination Weddings, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Vacation
Locations: Africa, Alaska, Asia, Asia Pacific Islands, Australia / New Zealand, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, South Ame...
PROS I KNOW (80)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)