Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We met Dana at a bridal showcase in DC/Virginia. I told her I had already been researching and found a great place for a great price. She confirmed that she sends a lot of couples there and they very much enjoy their time. I told her the internet price and she was actually able to get me the same room for a little bit cheaper. It takes a lot of stress off going through a travel agent and she even got us a lot of honeymoon packages for our stay. She's been excellent to work with and I am even talking with her about booking another big trip the following year!

Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons responded with the following comments:

So happy you had a wonderful time! Thanks for the great review! Looking forward to being your travel agent for life and helping you plan many trips of a lifetime! Dana

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Richmond, VA 23838

Formerly All About Honeymoons of Northern Virginia

Divine Destinations Weddings and Honeymoons is a concierge travel group specializing in creating unique experiences for your  romantic destination wedding or a one of a kind honeymoon.

We will personalize your trip to fit your vision - not anyone elses!

The best part of having this peace of mind is, our ... read more

We will personalize your trip to fit your vision - not anyone elses!

The best part of having this peace of mind is, our services are complimentary.

We will be with you every step of the way designing the perfect experience just for you!

+/- read less