Dishy Event Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about Ashley and the team at Dishy Event Planning. About 4 months into planning our wedding, I found Dishy Event Planning at the recommendation of several of the vendors we had already booked. Initially, I wasn't sure that I wanted to invest in a wedding planner, and I thought that I would have trouble stepping back from the details on our wedding day. Boy was I wrong. Immediately after meeting Ashley, I understood exactly why all of my vendors raved about her, and I knew she was the planner for us. Ashley understood exactly what we envisioned for our wedding day despite that I could not articulate it well myself. Within a week of signing our contract, Ashley had a cohesive design concept and recommended several vendors that she knew would be able to make our vision a reality. Throughout the planning process, Ashley was always quick to respond to my emails (no matter how silly) and kept us moving in the right direction with friendly reminders. Between her incredible organizational skills and her sense of humor, Ashley kept the planning process both stress free and fun. On the day of our wedding, Ashley and the Dishy team wowed us even more than we thought possible. Everything came together flawlessly thanks to Dishy - a fact that was noticed by many of our guests. While all of our vendors were fantastic (thanks, in many cases, to Ashley's recommendations), Dishy was the glue that held everything together. On our wedding day, I never had to worry about whether all of the pieces were coming together. Instead, I got to enjoy the morning getting ready with friends and family and spend the rest of the day celebrating with my new husband and our guests. The ability to enjoy our wedding day and leave the worrying and coordinating to Ashley was more valuable to me than I can ever describe, and I cannot thank her enough for that luxury. My only regret is that I didn't hire Dishy Event Planning from the very beginning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
449 N Euclid Avenue , Suite 110, St. Louis, MO 63108
BLOG

Personal planning with professional style.

Dishy Weddings & Events helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we’re committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you but also your guests. - See more a t: http://dishyeventplanning.com/about-us/#sthash.JUqBl7Rm.dpuf Dishy Weddings & Events helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we’re committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you but also your guests. - See more at: http://dishyeventplanning.com/about-us/#sthash.JUqBl7Rm.dpuf Dishy Weddings & Events helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we’re committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you but also your guests. - See more at: http://dishyeventplanning.com/about-us/#sthash.JUqBl7Rm.dpuf Dishy Weddings & Events helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we’re committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you but also your guests. - See more at: http://dishyeventplanning.com/about-us/#sthash.JUqBl7Rm.dpuf Dishy Weddings & Events helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we’re committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you but also your guests. - See more at: http://dishyeventplanning.com/about-us/#sthash.JUqBl7Rm.dpuf

Dishy Event Planning helps turn your vision into a reality. For four years, Dishy has been helping brides, just like you, execute seamless weddings throughout the St. Louis area. From intimate weddings to elaborate celebrations, we're committed to helping you plan and deliver an event that not only wows you, but also your guests.

We have two main packages - the Main Dish (full planning) and the Side Dish (month-of coordination) - with the option to build a custom package in between to fit your needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Initial consultations are always complimentary! Cheers!

Contact Ashley to schedule your consultation today - ashley@dishyevents.com or 314-246-9148.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/dishyevents