Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I had such a great experience at Dimitra Designs! I actually just went in on a whim waiting for my appointment at another boutique. From the second I walked in, Jasmine was sweet and very receptive to what I wanted. She understood what I was looking for right away. So much in fact that the first dress I tried on was the one I purchased! She also worked with us to get the best price possible. She even went so far as to style my hair in a quick updo so that I could see what the veil looked like with my hair up!

I would recommend Dimitra Designs to any new bride. Jasmine was amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
303 N Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, SC 29607
BLOG

Dimitra Designs

Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium in Greenville SC, offers full service bridal attire, wedding bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo rental from famous brands, prom dresses and homecoming dresses in stock every season from top designers, exclusive pageant gowns for beauty contests, and even little girls pageant ... read more

Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium in Greenville SC, offers full service bridal attire, wedding bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, tuxedo rental from famous brands, prom dresses and homecoming dresses in stock every season from top designers, exclusive pageant gowns for beauty contests, and even little girls pageant dresses.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils