Dillon Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erin was just amazing! The photographs that she took of our wedding were just lovely and she captured moments that my husband and I will always treasure. She was extremely reliable, attentive and professional. We had a lovely wedding and I have to say that Erin made it extra special for us. Every pose we took was natural and organic which made us extremely comfortable. After looking at all her the photos she took of our wedding, I know we made the right decision in hiring her. We will definitely recommend her and will work with her again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10106 Myrtlewood Circle West, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

Dillon Photo provides candid, honest photography to the South Florida area. We specialize in natural light and photo-journalistic photography, placing less emphasis on posed shots and focusing strongly on capturing honest emotion in our photographs. We strive to provide each of our clients with beautiful, natural photos that capture the true feel of their special day.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs