Digital Memories Event Cinematography

Digital Vision for the Digital Age

574 Newark Pompton Turnpike
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444 | map
Style: Cinematic, Short Form
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Digital Memories Event Video is a high-end video production studio with over ten years experience in the business.   We use only HD SLR cameras with the finest lenses and cutting edge editing software, as well professional grade microphones and wireless systems.  We offer 4 different packages ranging in price from $1,495 to $3,995.  If budget is a concern, we also offer an hourly package which includes your unedited raw mastered to DVD.  Our studio services northern and central NJ, as well as Manhattan and Long Island.  We only shoot one wedding per day, and all work is done in house by owner.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a real pleasure to work with from the very start. I was originally not concerned about having a video photographer at my wedding, and had found in the past that the videographers got in the way of guests. Due to persuasion from my mother and mother-in-law I decided to go ahead with their wishes. Digital Memories had a great list of a la carte items that you can pick and choose form to create your package. Since my cousin works with digital media, I figured I could just get raw data and have him put together a video from that. I therefore went with the lowest package and added a few items additionally to it. The price was very competitive and fit well within my budget, especially since I hadn't initially budgeted for it. It was easy to get in touch with Chris through email and upon meeting him on my wedding day he was both extremely professional and personable. After the few moments I spent greeting him, and making sure he had all that he needed, I did not even notice that he was there for the rest of the evening until the night was done. His presence was in no way as invasive as I had feared. When we received our video footage, we were excited to find out that along with the raw data, Chris had created discs with a lot of the editing already done. I was very happy that I did end up getting a videographer, for the day goes by so quickly that you often miss/forget all that has happened. It is so reassuring to know that I can go back anytime I want to relive the whole experience again. I highly recommend the Digital Memories team and was extremely happy to have made the decision to go with them. Thanks!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
Private User
Digital Memories Event Cinematography is a wedding cinematography studio from New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Digital Memories Event Cinematography is a professional wedding cinematography studio that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in photo journalistic wedding films.
973-352-9672
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards