Digital Expressions Photo Booths

Profile Picture
Cyd and David
1 Review
12/13/2014

We were so happy we went with this company. Everyone loved the "photo booth". Laura, the owner was soooo nice and did great setting it up and doing a great backdrop of the wedding colors. I would highly recommend !! The guests loved being able to get their own picture too. My daughter and son-in-law loved getting the book with all the pics in it. It was very reasonable with the service and product you get.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1955 W. Baseline Rd., Ste. 113-134, Mesa, AZ 85202
BLOG

Let us make your event memorable!

I bet you have been to a wedding that had an enclosed photo booth with walls.  You had so much fun getting little strips of pictures, that you want that same fun for your wedding.  Let me ask you:  if there are three people in a picture and two strips come out, who doesn't get a picture?  With our open photo booth, if there are five people in a picture, all five people get pictures!!!

What if I told you we could make your reception fun and unique from any wedding you've been to? That our open photo booths will set your wedding apart from all others and give your guests a memorable experience that they will talk about for a long time?  That your guests will not get strips of pictures but 4x6 color pictures, and that you would get a free, beautifully bound, photo book? Your photo book will hold 200 pictures, with a place next to each picture for your guests to write a special note.

Our open photo booths are perfect for large gatherings because a lot of people can get into a picture. Our reviews from clients and endorsements from pros on weddingwire.com and eventwire.com will show you why our open photo booths stand out from other photo booths.

Let Digital Expressions Open Photo Booths make your event memorable!

Digital Expressions Open Photo Booths | 480-452-9549 | digitalexpressions.az@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Digital Expressions Photo Booths is a wedding photo booth rental company for weddings and events from Mesa, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Flagstaff, and Tucson. Digital Expressions Photo Booths is a professional wedding photo booth rental company that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for a number of years. We specialize in affordable photo booths and giving the bride and groom's guests a fun and affordable alternative to photo booths