Diana Elliott, harpist

Diana Elliott, harpist

Add beauty, elegance, and sophistication to your event!

Williamsburg, VA 23185 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Solo
Instruments: Harp
About Us

With over fifteen years of professional experience, Diana Elliott provides elegance and sophistication to wedding ceremonies and receptions, cocktail parties, and private events. Ms. Elliott performs a large selection of repertoire, ranging from classical and Broadway standards to jazz and popular favorites, allowing clients to customize the musical selections for your event. I work one-on-one with each client to insure that you and your guests have an extraordinary experience. I perform extensively in Williamsburg, Richmond, and Norfolk along with the greater Tidewater area.

Diana Elliott spent a year studying harp at the Ecole Normale de Musique in Paris, France. She is also the recipient of a Bachelor of Music in Harp Performance from the University of Michigan and a Master of Music in Harp Performance from Temple University. She began playing the harp at the age of 9 and made her professional debut with the Richmond Symphony Orchestra at the age of 15.

Please visit www.dianaelliott.com for more information! I look forward to meeting you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diana provided the ceremony music for our wedding. She was incredible! We received so many compliments on how beautifully she played the harp, and how it created such a romantic atmosphere. She is also VERY professional and such a pleasure to work with. She was responsive to emails, and met with me several times to help determine which songs I would like played. She arrived early on the wedding day, and completely nailed the timing and transition of all the songs. I cannot say enough good things about her! Book her for your event and you will thank me later!

Diana Elliott, harpist responded with the following comments:

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a beautiful ceremony and I was honored to be a part of it. I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness together!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music
Diana Elliott, harpist is a wedding harpist from Williamsburg, VA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Richmond, Norfolk, and Virginia. Diana Elliott, harpist is a professional wedding harpist that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony music
757-561-4246
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards