Diana Elliott, harpist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diana provided the ceremony music for our wedding. She was incredible! We received so many compliments on how beautifully she played the harp, and how it created such a romantic atmosphere. She is also VERY professional and such a pleasure to work with. She was responsive to emails, and met with me several times to help determine which songs I would like played. She arrived early on the wedding day, and completely nailed the timing and transition of all the songs. I cannot say enough good things about her! Book her for your event and you will thank me later!

Diana Elliott, harpist responded with the following comments:

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a beautiful ceremony and I was honored to be a part of it. I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness together!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Williamsburg, VA 23185

Add beauty, elegance, and sophistication to your event!

With over fifteen years of professional experience, Diana Elliott provides elegance and sophistication to wedding ceremonies and receptions, cocktail parties, and private events. Ms. Elliott performs a large selection of repertoire, ranging from classical and Broadway standards to jazz and popular favorites, allowing clients to custom ize the musical selections for your event. I work one-on-one with each client to insure that you and your guests have an extraordinary experience. I perform extensively in Williamsburg, Richmond, and Norfolk along with the greater Tidewater area.

Diana Elliott spent a year studying harp at the Ecole Normale de Musique in Paris, France. She is also the recipient of a Bachelor of Music in Harp Performance from the University of Michigan and a Master of Music in Harp Performance from Temple University. She began playing the harp at the age of 9 and made her professional debut with the Richmond Symphony Orchestra at the age of 15.

Please visit www.dianaelliott.com for more information! I look forward to meeting you!

Details
Ceremony Music Arrangements:: Instrumental - Solo
Instruments: Harp
Diana Elliott, harpist is a wedding harpist from Williamsburg, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Norfolk, and Virginia. Diana Elliott, harpist is a professional wedding harpist that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding ceremony music