Diamond Event Services, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sherry
09/27/2014

If you ever on the fence about investing in a wedding planner -- I would say you should invest in piece of mind. Tamika was an amazing professional to work with and made my planning experience fun and organized. She held my hand during the budgeting process and worked with me through my countless changes to my decor and design. The day of my wedding couldn't have been more organized and it reflected in the feedback from my guest. I will recommend Diamond Event Services to all future brides or anyone planning a large scale event.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8160 Maple Lawn Blvd, Suite 200, Fulton, MD 20759
BLOG

Wedding & Event Planning | Décor & Design

Planning | Management | Marketing | Décor & Design

Planning | Management | Marketing | Décor & Design

Diamond Event Services, LLC is a full service event company.  We are committed to helping you create your vision of your event.  We listen to your needs & desires to ensure that your expectations are met & that your event is successful.  We would be happy to serve your event planning needs & bring your ideas to life!

We will make your next event a Diamond Event!

A “diamond event” is a flawless one. It involves you being 100-percent satisfied with the logistics, service and outcome. It’s one in which any problems and issues that can naturally occur are handled seamlessly and professionally. It’s an event that’s worry-free for you from start to finish. And most importantly, a diamond event meets and exceeds your expectations in executing your vision.

We specialize in planning weddings & various other special events.

Visit our website to learn more about Diamond Event Services, LLC and our services.

Also, feel free to call us at 240-223-3986 or Toll Free 1-888-741-2226.

WE CARRY BOTH GENERAL & PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)