Diamond Event Center & Catering

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 600
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Whether you are looking for an Event Center to hold your special occasion or simply a caterer to assist you with the food or other needs at your location, you've just found the perfect choice with over 50 years experience of turning a Special Event like yours into a truly Diamond Event!

Call for a tour and consultation appointment:

330-225-1995 or diamondeventcenter@yahoo.com

Voted The Knot Best of Weddings Pick 2008, 2009 & 2012!!
Placed on the Fox 8 Hot List (3 years in a row!)
Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough amazing things about Diamond Event Center. We had the best experience I could have ever imagined. They were so flexible with us and made our wedding exactly how we wanted it. It helped so much to have the option of free linens, centerpieces, card box, and other decorations so we did not have to spend extra money. They also set up our candy bar with stuff we brought in and did an amazing job. I have been a part of weddings where we have to set up the hall and the bride is super stressed out and trust me on that day, you will be =). Diamond Event Center did everything for us, and without any extra fees. We dropped it off a week before, dropped the cakes off a day before (no fee to cake cut). I had the time of my life at our wedding and I know everyone else did too. I appreciated their flexible approach, yet they were exremely professional and the hall looked amazingly beautiful! They even gave us a "gift" of something we did not have in our budget to afford for the hall. Also the staff answered my questions every time I called and they never seemed irritated with my million questions and concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Diamond Event Center to any bride, or any event for that matter. I genuinely believe they are a HUGE reason my wedding day was fun, stress free, and affordable (which now after-the-fact is even a nicer bonus). We also used the DJ service which was the best price I could find. Kevin was great at getting everyone dancing and honoring our discussed requests. I am grateful to the Diamond Event Center staff for making our wedding the best day of our lives.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Profile Picture
Kelly
Endorsements
The staff at Diamond Event Center is professional, courteous, their attention to detail, will make your day very special and stress free. Their Chapel is great for small weddings (up to 125 guests).
Associations I Belong to
Diamond Event Center & Catering is a wedding Event Center & Catering Company from Brunswick, Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Medina, Cleveland , and Akron. Diamond Event Center & Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Wedding Receptions, Buffet, Plated or Station Style
330-225-1995
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards