Destination Weddings of Michigan.....Michigan's Best Award-winning Wedding Officiant

Serving All Of Michigan , MI
Quality of Service
Profile Picture

There isn't enough space to express my gratitude towards Rev. Tuttle! Out of all the wedding planning experiences, he was by far the best decision we made for our officiant! At out first face to face meeting, we were blown away with how accommodating he was, since we did not have a specific idea of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Anything we had ideas about, he knew how to use them in the appropriate spots and explore them more if they needed to be. He was very kind, respectful, and extremely easy going. He really understood what we wanted, even if we didn't exactly know. We don't belong to a specific religion and wanted to include religious and non-religious items in our ceremony. He gave us a wide range of ceremony choices and also let us include personal stories to incorporate into our ceremony, that made it our own ceremony. He doesn't just read the same ceremonies over and over again, and really takes the time for each couple to make a ceremony fit their needs. He was able to write a beautiful ceremony out of passages that we selected and the entire ceremony flowed wonderfully!

Services Used: Officiant
p.o. box 1867, Main St. , Serving all of Michigan , MI 49757

There really is a difference in Wedding Officiants....let me prove it to you!

Welcome to

"Destination Weddings of

... read more

Welcome to

"Destination Weddings of Michigan"

~ Are you seeking a Catholic Priest? ~

You have come to the right page!

I can also help you create – and I perform beautiful non-religious/secular, themed, or Christian, Jewish and other non-denomination ceremonies

I welcome you to the best locations Michigan has to offer
for your wedding
~ Western Michigan - and the Greater Grand Rapids area ~

~ I also serve these areas on a regular basis ~

~ Bay to Bridge Service/ Bay City-Midland ~

~ Mackinac Island/Mackinaw City - St. Ignace ~

~ Of course - all of the Western Michigan shoreline ~

~ From New Buffalo to Frankfort - Holland/Muskegon Ludington, and everything in-between ~

I provide the best for all couples
seeking the greatest wedding ceremony experience ever!

Each location offers something completely different, and compliments each other by providing the best facilities and services anywhere!

And in addition to the best locations and facilities.....I love what I do, and it shows in every wedding I perform!

No matter what your dream location is for a destination wedding, I travel everywhere in the State of Michigan and have experience with many other areas of the U.S. - including Hawaii, and also the Bahamas and other island locations!

My name is Rev. Brian Tuttle, and I want to thank you for reviewing my WeddingWire page and website, and all the wonderful reviews by many of our past wedding couples! I want your wedding ceremony  - no matter which one of our destination locations you choose, to be the best experience ever! I am a true wedding professional – someone who can bring excitement and passion to your wedding ceremony. And I will bring new ideas, or help you to make your dreams and wishes come true!

Everything is important in regards to your ceremony, and we will work closely together to identify all the elements you desire for your wedding. I will be there to support the entire custom ceremony process, your rehearsal, and pre-ceremony set-up. And will arrive early to your ceremony to ensure that everything for your ceremony is set and ready for your wedding. I work with your wedding coordinator and/or all your vendors to make sure all the details are completed and perfect. And in regards to your ceremony...the performance is just as important as the ceremony words, and I will provide the highest quality for both. I write beautiful, joyous, and inspirational ceremonies. Ceremonies that your family and friends will be both engaged in and amazed by, and talking and bragging about for years to come! Let me help you create a ceremony that reflects you both as a couple, and the love that you feel for each other!

Who am I? Rev. Brian Tuttle (hey, that's 'Me'). I'm a full-time minister, performing missionary work and also an active community and charity volunteer. A highly experienced public speaker with over 40 years of large audience demonstration, education, and speaking experience, and award-winning talent for both writing and speaking. Starting at the ripe-old age of 9, doing 4-H demonstrations - and both Toastmasters groups - Youth, as a teenager - and Toastmasters International, as an adult. I have a God-given talent for writing and performing, and I use this blessed talent to write custom or highly personalized wedding ceremonies. My attention to detail on not only the day of your wedding and rehearsal – but also during our work on your wedding ceremony, will be to make your ceremony the best you have ever experienced… a guest or a bride and groom! This is your special day...don’t make a mistake hiring the cheapest officiant you can find. The best is not always the most expensive, but a mistake here costs much more than money….it costs your memories, and the embarrassment of a poor performance in front of family and friends. A poorly written or performed ceremony will be a serious reflection on your entire wedding.

I perform all types of ceremonies – religious, non-religious, spiritual, and themed wedding ceremonies. If you would like a denominational, interfaith, or non-denominational religious wedding - I can help! My upbringing and education were all set in the Lutheran Church, but I am now Catholic - and have the training, experience and knowledge to provide/perform your Catholic-themed ceremony, or Mass. Did your Priest tell you 'No'? Your home Priest won't perform outside of the church/sanctuary - but I can, and I'm here to help! I have experience with many other Christian denominations too. Needing someone for your Spiritual or Buddhist about your Jewish wedding? Are you seeking a Rabbi for Jewish ceremonies, or having a Catholic/Jewish combination wedding? I can assist! It is not my place to judge your religious beliefs, or require that you have a religious faith, and impose my requirements on your wedding. I work both as a minister and wedding officiant so that your ceremony is based on your wants and needs. Are you divorced? I am non-judgmental on your previous marriages, and am here to assist with your new beginning. I don’t require marriage counseling - it is available, but never required. It’s your day… should be done your way! There really is a difference – let me prove it to you!

I also invite you to review our wedding portfolio pictures. We have chosen just a small sampling of many of our Northern Michigan and Western and Eastern shoreline weddings - to illustrate how we can make your wedding an outstanding event! What beautiful couples and a wonderful wedding days! From the wedding pictures, you can note that I provide passionate, joyous, and exciting ceremonies that couples and their guests find inspirational and beautiful. Call me today.......I can provide the same for your wedding!

What is it like to be married on Mackinac Island? It's best to choose a Mackinac Island resident (or me, who lived there of recent) Please check out this YouTube Video - produced in 2011! It is shot in a special format at the couples request, but gives a very individual's perspective on what it's like to arrive on our island, and participate in a wedding - enjoy!

Please also refer to my site for the best in quality vendors for your day – wedding planning, photography, string duo-quartets, dove releases, and other quality Island and Grand Rapids professionals!

Also, check us out on Facebook for our most recent pics on weddings!

(All verbiage and photographic images shown on this site are protected by copyright - by the company shown or under permission of Destination Weddings of Michigan)