Desmond Hotel

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 275
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
When you choose The Desmond Hotel, your wedding celebration will become a special part of the memories you will treasure forever. Nothing is spared in our efforts to make the reception uniquely yours to share with family and friends. Our thoroughly experienced staff will help make planning a breeze by coordinating your menu, centerpieces, wedding cake, seating arrangements and overnight accommodations, all at an affordable price.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So many of our guests called my parents or told my husband and me what a spectacular wedding we had and we owe most of it to the Desmond. Kevin was amazing throughout the whole planning process and whenever I felt the need to stress out, he immediately calmed me down and answered my lists of questions quickly and easily. The food was terrific and there was so much of it. The dessert table was exquisite. The staff was wonderful to all the guests and treated the bridal party and our parents' tables like royalty. We have been to so many weddings where the meal drags on cuts into the party time; the staff at the Desmond kept things moving so we could get the party started on the dance floor. I have absolutely no complaints about the Desmond and only hope to be invited to a wedding there, so I can be a guest and not the host this time!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Desmond Hotel is a wedding venue and hotel from Malvern, PA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and West Chester. Desmond Hotel is a professional wedding venue and hotel that has been part of the Philadelphia area wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in exceptional weddings and events
610-296-9800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards