Designs by Muse

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jill
03/30/2013

What can I say about Christina? Without getting too winded about what she has done for me, I have to say, if you are considering a wedding planner, Christina with Muse, should be a top selection. I live 2700 miles from Oregon, my home, so planning a "destination" wedding, it was a necessity in having a wedding planner take control. The one thing I must say, the very first conversation I had with Christina, emotionally I was a train wreck. I was trying to plan a wedding in a very short time frame, I was working full-time, and I was a full-time nursing student. When she answered my call, all I could do was sob. Within a short period of time, Christina had turned the entire call around, and made that first experience a very positive one. From that point forward, I allowed Christina to take the reigns, and she did just that. My wedding day was amazing! Most people have a glitch or two on their special day, but I can honestly say, my day was perfect. I even had comments a week before the big day of how relaxed I was. I had the most incredible team of vendors, and that was because Christina was my number 1, and she helped me line up the others to make my day memorable. Thank you, Christina! I couldn't have had such a wonderful, special day without your wealth of knowledge and years of experience.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
10940 SW Barnes Rd, # 116, Portland, OR 97225

Celebration with innovation.

We inspire weddings to be unique, personal, one-of-a-kind events as we assist you through all the details and timelines. It is our goal to make planning fun, because we believe a wedding should be fun!!

Comprehensive Wedding Planning
Day-Of Coordination/Month-Of Coordination
Destination Event Specialist
Sandals & Beaches Re presentative
Wedding Gown Preservation

Proud Member of:  Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Wedding Network USA (WNUSA);Travel Portland, Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce, Beaverton Chamber of Commerce

Details
Specialty Services: In Home Parties/Cooking Classes
PROS I KNOW (157) View All 157 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)