Designs by Muse

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just as there aren't words that could possibly express how much I love my husband, there are no words that can possibly express how thrilled I was with Christina Safford and her beautiful design for our wedding. I could see in my head what I wanted our wedding to look like but I couldn't really express it and I certainly didn't know how to make it happen. We had a destination wedding so we had our meetings with Christina over Skype. Somehow she not only figured out who we were as a couple but she knew exactly what we wanted. She was able to create a beautiful design that not only represented both the bride and the groom but also wowed our guests. Some of the comments I have heard or read since the wedding: "Seriously this wedding belongs on a TLC show" "I haven't been able to stop telling people about those centerpieces" and "that was the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended"...thank you so much, Christina. It was so beautiful and the conversion was flawless. The wedding was simply magical. You were a huge part of the best night of my life and I feel lucky I got to work with you. Your staff was professional and efficient. You are a total professional and an amazing artist. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
10940 SW Barnes Rd, # 116, Portland, OR 97225

Celebration with innovation.

We inspire weddings to be unique, personal, one-of-a-kind events as we assist you through all the details and timelines. It is our goal to make planning fun, because we believe a wedding should be fun!!

Comprehensive Wedding Planning

Day-Of Coordination/Month-Of Coordination
Destination Event Specialist
Sandals & Beaches Representative
Wedding Gown Preservation

Proud Member of:  Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), Wedding Network USA (WNUSA);Travel Portland, Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce, Beaverton Chamber of Commerce

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (157) View All 157 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)