Designs by Courtney

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can not say ENOUGH great things about Courtney. I emailed with a handful of florists for our wedding and none felt as personable as Courtney. I immediately knew I wanted to work with her simply through our emails. She was understanding of our limited budget and understood what we wanted right away. I felt at ease with her from the very start. She even didn't make me feel bad or silly for all of my one-off questions and random emails. Flowers are a bit nerve-racking for your wedding day because you do not see them until you arrive at your venue the day-of! She went out of her way to even make me a custom centerpiece mock to ease any of my concerns. After seeing the mock, I was so happy. Once my flowers came in, she sent me an email with photos of the different flowers, which made me really excited to see them in person.

Beyond the flowers, Courtney does extra rentals. We were able to have gold mercury tealights at each of our reception tables and she filled our venue with bud vases... extra touches that could have costed us a few extra $100. I loved working with her!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
By Appointment Only, Kirkland, WA 98034
BLOG

Beautiful and unique wedding flowers

Designs By Courtney is a floral design studio that specializes in weddings and events. Combining fresh and unique flowers with a meticulous attention to detail, we strive to make your vision a reality. From classic styles, to contemporary designs, we will work with you to create stunning arrangements that match your style and budget. Whether you want a traditional look or you want something new and original that will leave your guests buzzing, we ensure that your event is as beautiful as you deserve.

Serving Seattle, the eastside and surrounding areas +/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)