Denise Elliott - Makeup Artist

Denise Elliott - Makeup Artist

Creating Beauty That's Naturally You!

North Vancouver, BC V7M 3N8 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Denise Elliott is a mobile makeup and hair service located in the Vancouver area. Her passion is bringing out everyones natural beauty by enchancing your best features to complement your skin, style and personality. Denise specializes in bridal and beauty makeup and hair.

For more information on her services and rates please visit: www.makeupbydenise.ca.

~Creating beauty that's naturally you!~

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Denise is the "BEST" make up artist I have ever worked with!
I have had her do my make up for various events over the past few years and she has always done an amazing job at making me look and feel so beautiful!
On my wedding day and during the months leading up to the day, she consistently demonstrated kindness, great professionalism, organization, and genuine care to details with the make up for my bridesmaids as well as making me look and feel like a naturally beautiful bride.
Denise has a very special talent as she knows exactly how to bring out your best features, and strengthen your facial weaknesses without making it look like you are wearing too much makeup. She knows exactly how to make you feel naturally beautiful. She is so great to work with and I can't wait till she does my make up again:)
I have and will continue to reccommend Denise and her team to anyone as she is a guarantee "Natural Beauty Maker".

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Miranda
1 Review
Denise Elliott - Makeup Artist is a wedding Makeup Artist from Vancouver, BC . We service weddings througout the local area, including lower mainland , okanagan , and whistler . Denise Elliott - Makeup Artist is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the Vancouver wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in makeup and hair for bride and bridal wedding parties, head shots, maternity shoots, boudoir, shoots and more
604-765-9272
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment