Delectable Edibles & More

4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I ordered my wedding cake and groom's cake from Delectable Edibles and they were both amazing. My wedding cake was exactly how I imagined it. The details were perfect. The groom's cake was beautiful as well. The cakes also tasted delicious. The only think that I should have asked for was the cake boxes for the sheet cakes. I had a ton of cake left over and no way to transport it. Overall an excellent vendor.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
150 N Foster St, Dothan, AL 36303
BLOG
We offer full scale catering on and off-site, from hors d'oeuvres to elegant dinners. Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Receptions, Parties for any occasion. Cakes for any occasion, our talented decorator has over 30 years of experience which allows her to make beautiful cakes that are truly delectable! Event Planner available to help plan your event. ... read more
+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free