Deer Path Inn

Profile Picture
jenny
1 Review
07/28/2012

There are not words to express how amazing it was to work with and have our wedding at the Deer Path Inn. Prior to the weekend, I worked with Mary Ellen Powers and JoAnn Stewart.

Some family members and I moved in Thursday for a Saturday evening wedding. Every single person I worked with or spoke to (Mary Ellen, JoAnn, Jose, Marcel…….) was wonderful and offered to do anything to make the entire weekend perfect for every one of my guests, staying at the hotel or not. I felt so at home while I was there, and we have had nothing but raves for literally, everything from the rooms to the people, to the service to the food. When it was over, after our Sunday breakfast buffet at the Deer Path Inn, I cried.

Words cannot express how amazing it was to work with the hotel and watch all of my plans come together just as I had them pictured in my head.

Mary Ellen and the entire DPI team are incredible! And the hotel is gorgeous and so charming. I think everyone fell in love with it. Poeple celebrated the weekend in the pub, the sushi bar, the garden, the patio for afternoon cocktails and appetizers and they enjoyed walking around Lake Forest and even going to the beach. There was something for everyone.

JoAnn worked with us Friday for the rehearsal and Saturday. She was marvelous and kept us all calm and organized. She covered everything I needed for myself and my bridal party Saturday afternoon while we got ready and the details for the ceremony that I thought of last minute.

5 stars, 2 thumbs up, gold medal - the Deer Path Inn was perfect.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
255 East Illinois, Lake Forest, IL 60045

Rated by North Shore Magazine as one of the North Shore's best reception venues.

The Perfect Wedding Requires the Perfect Setting

The Perfect Wedding Requires the Perfect Setting

The Deer Path Inn located in picturesque Lake Forest serves as an ideal setting for an enchanting wedding. Make your wedding vows with us. With an experienced hotel staff, together we can help plan, arrange and coordinate this unique and special event. We offer five beautifully constructed rooms designed in an old English style with enough dance space to accommodate up to 250 people on 4,800 sq ft for dinner and dancing.

Wedding Features

* Largest room has up to 4,800 sq ft that is partionable into three separate venues
* In addition, three private rooms total for small cocktail receptions to dance floor
* Catering staff with full wedding menu and wine selection
* Full service support and waiting staff
* Receptions, rehearsal dinners, breakfast party, bar/bat mitzvahs, birthday parties, retirement parties, etc.
* Specials and packages available upon request +/- read less