DeClare Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DeClare cakes did an AMAZING job with my wedding! We came up with a unique "bling" theme cake and decided to plan the grooms cake later. After my husband and I forgot which flavor combos we preferred, they let us sample the ones we thought it might be again. They ordered a custom cake stand to match my theme that really made the cake pop. I even changed my mind on flower accents a half a dozen times. Each time they were quick to respond and did it with a smile. My grooms cake was PERFECT and so realistic. And the flavors were a hit! I still have guests telling me how amazing our cakes were. I cannot wait to work with Deb and her team again! I highly recommend them for your wedding or other event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
9014 Mechant Street, Charleston, SC 29492
BLOG

Charleston Wedding Cakes

Chef Deb’s passion for cake and desserts began in 1980 when her new mother-in-law taught her to bake her first “scratch” cake. With rave reviews, practice, determination and formal training, Chef Deb went on to earn her Baking and Pastry Certificate and work experience in the pastry kitchen of a five star hotel in Charleston, SC.

In ... read more

In 2009, Chef Deb taught her new daughter-in-law, Alison, to bake her first cake. Alison’s marketing experience and entrepreneurial spirit along with Chef Deb’s expertise and passion for cakes and desserts provided the combined skills to launch DeClare Cakes. [De: Debbie and Clare: Alison's middle name] Alison continues today as the marketing consultant for DeClare Cakes.
DeClare Cakes is a small, custom bakeshop located on Daniel Island near Charleston, SC. We create wedding cakes, groom’s cakes, party cakes of all types, cupcakes and desserts.

We place equal importance on stellar customer service and quality products. We share your interest and investment in your guests enjoying (and remembering) fabulous cake and/or desserts at your event. Each recipe is scrutinized and evaluated to achieve its highest rating among our tasters before it reaches your plate! Natural ingredients and experience help us consistently hear from happy customers who generously report we are hitting our service and quality targets.

Call us today to schedule a tasting and consultation! 843.327.2722

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I personally got to work with Debbie and Alison. They were the only ones willing to take on my vision for my wedding cake. I was a very indecisive bride and they were VERY flexible. They give you multiple options to meet your budget, very trustworthy and best of all is the taste of their cake! I'm so blessed to have gotten to work with them and I will recommend them to anyone! Dannon K. Heller - Charleston Makeup Artist www.dannonkcollard.com
DeClare Cakes is a wedding bakery from Charleston, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daniel Island, Downtown Charleston, and Isle of Palms. DeClare Cakes is a professional wedding bakery that has been part of the Charleston, South Carolina wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, cupcakes, grooms cakes and desserts.