DeClare Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DeClare cakes did an AMAZING job with my wedding! We came up with a unique "bling" theme cake and decided to plan the grooms cake later. After my husband and I forgot which flavor combos we preferred, they let us sample the ones we thought it might be again. They ordered a custom cake stand to match my theme that really made the cake pop. I even changed my mind on flower accents a half a dozen times. Each time they were quick to respond and did it with a smile. My grooms cake was PERFECT and so realistic. And the flavors were a hit! I still have guests telling me how amazing our cakes were. I cannot wait to work with Deb and her team again! I highly recommend them for your wedding or other event!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
9014 Mechant Street, Charleston, SC 29492

Charleston Wedding Cakes

Please visit our website declarecakes.com to find out more information!

Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Accepts: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I personally got to work with Debbie and Alison. They were the only ones willing to take on my vision for my wedding cake. I was a very indecisive bride and they were VERY flexible. They give you multiple options to meet your budget, very trustworthy and best of all is the taste of their cake! I'm so blessed to have gotten to work with them and I will recommend them to anyone! Dannon K. Heller - Charleston Makeup Artist www.dannonkcollard.com
DeClare Cakes is a wedding bakery from Charleston, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Daniel Island, Downtown Charleston, and Isle of Palms. DeClare Cakes is a professional wedding bakery that has been part of the Charleston, South Carolina wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, cupcakes, grooms cakes and desserts.