Deborah Zoe Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I loved EVERYTHING about working with Deborah Zoe Photography for our wedding! Seriously. We loved everything about working with Deb. Her attention to detail from the very beginning to ensure that we got everything we wanted to out of our wedding photos was amazing and extremely comforting. Photography is really important to us and we appreciated Deb taking the time to get to know us as a couple and to find out exactly what we were looking for before our big day. On our wedding day, Deb did a wonderful job of finding the balance between letting things play out naturally and photographing raw emotion, and also giving us, our family, and bridal party guidance when we needed it. We love the pictures from our first look and feel that they are a genuine representation of our interaction on that day. Deb also did a great job managing our huge families and bridal party to make things run smoothly. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Deb, and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
MA
BLOG

Boston, New England and Destination Wedding Photographer

Hi! I'm Deborah, a quirky red head who also happens to be a wife, dog mom, best friend, only child, lover of chocolate, coffee drinker, bookworm and storyteller.

Born and raised in New England I know that there is nothing quite this little corner of the world! From the city to the mountains, the ocean to the history. It all has left a indelible mark on my soul.

Nothing makes me happier than a wedding with those little New England touches. Lobsters, clambakes, the cool ocean breeze. A bustling downtown, cobblestone streets and a historic chapel. The sweeping mountains, a rustic barn and a bouquet of wildflowers. I understand why couples choose to marry here and I am honored to record each and every unique love story in the place that I call home.

As your wedding photographer I make a commitment to walk alongside you as you plan and prepare for marriage. I have the privilege of documenting your relationship, your friends and families on this momentous day and I feel humbled to be part of the process. My goal is to make your photography experience not only stress free but also a lot of fun. Promise ;)

I'm so glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and take some time to explore. After you're done, leave me a message, I want to learn all about you! What's your story?

+/- read less