Deborah Zoe Photography

Profile Picture
Liz
1 Review
07/19/2014

Deb was incredible. I would recommend her to any bride. She is amazingly organized, professional, and great at her craft. She is excited about what she does and it shows through her solid work. Deb spent an entire afternoon with my husband and I for our engagement session and had photos to show by the end of the same evening! She got us the full assortment within 2 weeks! Before our wedding, she was repeatedly emailing me to find out details about our families and the big day itself which allowed me to stay organized while planning my own wedding! I honestly don't think I would have been on top of everything had Deb not been in the picture! She helped us plan a timeline for the day, and decide which pictures were most important to take, while also giving us the chance to provide our own input and explain what we were looking for. Many of our friends and family commented on how professional she was during family portraits - she knew everyone by name and was able to gather people quickly so we wouldn't miss any photos that we had requested. Her assistants were amazing as well, doing a great job at preparing photos and equipment and making sure none were to be missed. Her experience and friendly attitude helped me make decisions as I planned the day when I had no idea what I was doing. :) She had our wedding pictures up on her blog while we were still on our honeymoon! She was so efficient at posting our photos online, giving us access to them quickly, and getting our album completed very soon after the big day. I am amazed at how organized and efficient she is and would highly recommend her. Her prices are very reasonable considering the amount of time and effort she puts in to each client before, during, and after the wedding. I was very grateful to have such a seamless experience throughout the entire process. I look forward to asking her to take photos again for me in the future and recommending her to all my friends. Hire her! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
MA
BLOG

Boston, New England and Destination Wedding Photographer

Hi! I'm Deborah, a quirky red head who also happens to be a wife, dog mom, best friend, only child, lover of chocolate, coffee drinker, bookworm and storyteller.

Born and raised in New England I know that there is nothing quite this little corner of the world! From the city to the mountains, the ocean to the history. It all has left a indelible mark on my soul.

Nothing makes me happier than a wedding with those little New England touches. Lobsters, clambakes, the cool ocean breeze. A bustling downtown, cobblestone streets and a historic chapel. The sweeping mountains, a rustic barn and a bouquet of wildflowers. I understand why couples choose to marry here and I am honored to record each and every unique love story in the place that I call home.

As your wedding photographer I make a commitment to walk alongside you as you plan and prepare for marriage. I have the privilege of documenting your relationship, your friends and families on this momentous day and I feel humbled to be part of the process. My goal is to make your photography experience not only stress free but also a lot of fun. Promise ;)

I'm so glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and take some time to explore. After you're done, leave me a message, I want to learn all about you! What's your story?

+/- read less