Deborah Zoe Photography

Deborah Zoe Photography

Boston, New England and Destination Wedding Photographer

MA
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Hi! I'm Deborah, a quirky red head who also happens to be a wife, dog mom, best friend, only child, lover of chocolate, coffee drinker, bookworm and storyteller.

Born and raised in New England I know that there is nothing quite this little corner of the world! From the city to the mountains, the ocean to the history. It all has left a indelible mark on my soul.

Nothing makes me happier than a wedding with those little New England touches. Lobsters, clambakes, the cool ocean breeze. A bustling downtown, cobblestone streets and a historic chapel. The sweeping mountains, a rustic barn and a bouquet of wildflowers. I understand why couples choose to marry here and I am honored to record each and every unique love story in the place that I call home.

As your wedding photographer I make a commitment to walk alongside you as you plan and prepare for marriage. I have the privilege of documenting your relationship, your friends and families on this momentous day and I feel humbled to be part of the process. My goal is to make your photography experience not only stress free but also a lot of fun. Promise ;)

I'm so glad you stopped by! Grab a cup of coffee and take some time to explore. After you're done, leave me a message, I want to learn all about you! What's your story?

My Awards