Debi Parker Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Roxsana
04/26/2014

Debi Parker was recommended by another photographer we had contracted. Due to some last minute unexpected circumstances, she came highly recommend. I am glad my husband and I met her. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She is very sweet and will use her again in the future for family pictures.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6820 Pinehurst Rd, Baltimore, MD 21212

Wedding Photojournalism

I am a photojournalist by training driven by the art of storytelling and the documentation of this beautiful world that surrounds us all.  I love how a camera gives me the opportunity to explore the world around me. I see life as an opportunity to constantly learn and grow through the lens of a camera.

Weddings are full of spontaneity ... read more

Weddings are full of spontaneity and capturing those unique moments is what I strive for.

It would be an honor to be a part of the beginning of your amazing life together and to provide you with the photographs you and your family will look back upon for generations to come, remembering the love that brought you all together on this very special day.

This is the beginning of a wondrous adventure!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)