Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist

Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes

About Us

July 2011 Update -

I was just awarded the 2011 Bride's Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Makeup Artist in Maryland!

I'm a Professional Makeup Artist in the Maryland/DC with over 20 years of experience.  My work has been seen in many publications including Rolling Stone Magazine, Vanity Fair, Woman's Day, People, Prevention Magazine, and Men's Health.  I was also a Makeup Artist for the 2006 Miss USA Pageant and have worked on many commercials, videos, and celebrities during my career.

I have done makeup for hundreds of weddings over the years and LOVE making brides beautiful!  With over 2 decades of experience working with photographers, I've learned how to make a bride look flawless both in person and in the wedding photos.  I'm known for my natural but elegant style of makeup that I guarantee you will love!

For more information, please go to my website:  www.looksmd.com.  Thanks and I'm looking forward to making you a gorgeous bride!

Associations I Belong to
410-329-3180
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire