Debbie Federico - Professional Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was the second time I worked with Debbie and she was as great with my wedding as she was with my sister's. The makeup trial was very helpful, and gave me a chance to get to understand the different looks Debbie could achieve and really see how experienced she is. She helped me find the right one so everything would be easy the day of the wedding. Debbie also helped me to coordinate the getting ready schedule. I wanted to be sure she had enough time to do what she needed so everyone would have the look they wanted. The day of everything was so relaxed, as Debbie brings everything she needs and her easy going attitude helps too!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152

2011 Brides Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Makeup Artist in Maryland

July 2011 Update -

I was just awarded the 2011 Bride's Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Makeup Artist in Maryland!

July 2011 Update -

I'm a Professional Makeup Artist in the Maryland/DC with over 20 years of experience.  My work has been seen in many publications including Rolling Stone Magazine, Vanity Fair, Woman's Day, People, Prevention Magazine, and Men's Health.  I was also a Makeup Artist for the 2006 Miss USA Pageant and have worked on many commercials, videos, and celebrities during my career.

I have done makeup for hundreds of weddings over the years and LOVE making brides beautiful!  With over 2 decades of experience working with photographers, I've learned how to make a bride look flawless both in person and in the wedding photos.  I'm known for my natural but elegant style of makeup that I guarantee you will love!

For more information, please go to my website:  www.looksmd.com.  Thanks and I'm looking forward to making you a gorgeous bride!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Makeup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)