DCM Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When looking for a wedding photographer, we were looking for someone who knows how to capture the feelings and special candid moments of our day. Dave exceeded our expectations in every way.

I don't know how he did it, but Dave managed to capture many split-second moments during our wedding - and just from looking at the photos I feel like I'm back at the wedding all over again. And he captured so much, it is as if he was at 5 places at one time.

He was very easy to work with and humorous throughout the day - I felt like he was on our "team" and I could tell that he genuinely wanted our photos to turn out great. Dave took the time to listen to what kind of photography we were looking for, and he delivered what we wanted and more. It was hard to pick out which photos to send to family because there were so many great shots.

Best of all, Dave has been great about communicating with us. Since we are in Dallas (3 hours away), he was open to having as many calls as we needed, and always responded quickly to our emails.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10704 Lambert Cir, Austin, TX 78758
BLOG
I "Dave McLaughlin" am a full time Austin based wedding photographer since 2004. I primarily am a documentary photographer preferring to keep posed shots to a minimum. I have a network of 2nd photographers that I shoot with both male and female based on my clients preference. I really enjoy shooting weddings and am very proud of my portfolio that has grown over the years. +/- read less
Details