DCM Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife and I hired Dave to shoot our wedding at the Hotel St. Cecilia, and could not be more thrilled with the results. Not only is Dave one of the kindest, most friendly people out there to work with, his professionalism knows no bounds. Dave managed to completely capture every detail of our wedding, from the details of the setting, posed pictures with family and friends, to truly off guard intimate shared moments with each other. The end results were nothing short of stunning. We both could not be happier with the results, and our family and friends were blown away by the images. Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE said that they were the most incredible wedding photos that they had seen. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Dave to anyone. His work alone is amazing....and throw in the fact that he's incredible to work with, made the whole experience truly wonderful.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78747
BLOG

I am a full time Austin based wedding photographer since 2004. I primarily am a documentary photographer preferring to keep posed shots to a minimum. I have a network of 2nd photographers that I shoot with both male and female based on my clients preference. I really enjoy shooting weddings and am very proud of my portfolio that has grown over ... read more

I am a full time Austin based wedding photographer since 2004. I primarily am a documentary photographer preferring to keep posed shots to a minimum. I have a network of 2nd photographers that I shoot with both male and female based on my clients preference. I really enjoy shooting weddings and am very proud of my portfolio that has grown over the years.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Other Fairy Godmothers had worked with Dave at DCM Photography and loved him. I only recently had the opportunity to work with him for the first time. He was WONDERFUL. My clients were absolutely thrilled with him, his personality, his non-invasive presence, and the gorgeous photos that truly capture the emotion and details of their big day. He is flexible, reasonably priced, and an outstanding photographer! I look forward to working with DCM again soon.