David Wright Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

David was wonderful to work with!!! He is a true master when it comes to lighting and he made me look incredible as a bride! He and his assistants were so flexible and friendly and the results are simply gorgeous. I highly recommend him!!'

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5413 Fredericksburg Way West, Brentwood, TN 37027
BLOG

Passion. Romance. Elegance. Compelling.

Every bride wants her story told in the style and manner that reflects the essence of her wedding day. She wants the passion, love, romance to be captured and felt in her photographs. She knows the photographs are the only thing she has to reflect upon and remember her very special day, something that will be passed down to her children and grandchildren.

This is why GREAT photography is the most important element of any wedding day. I have an unique vision and style in capturing the essence of brides and their families and friends. My photographic style is a blend of photojournalism, classic, romantic and elegant. My team and I absolutely love photographing weddings, and we love traveling anywhere in the world for you, even if its downtown Nashville or Franklin. Do give us a call or drop us an email so we can discuss your vision and plans for your wonderful wedding.
+/- read less