Dashing Events

Dashing Events

Encino, CA
Quality of Service

Dashing event was in charge of my wedding lighting on 08-29-2015. I have a entertainment and AV company as well which has been in business for 24 year. I trust in Dashing Events work so much that out of all the companies that I could've worked with I choosed Dashing Events. They are very good at what they do. Everything was setup hours before my event. My show was so flawless that to date everyone talks about how great everything looked. Omead looked so much into all the details that my photos and videos look so awesome because he choosed colors that worked well with them. If I could've give him more stars I would've. Thank you Omead for making my wedding so awesome and taking charge to run all my visuals and lighting.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
16133 Ventura Blvd, Penthouse, Encino, CA 91436

Providing Excellent Entertainment and Quality Rental Services in Los Angeles

Excellent Entertainment

Excellent Entertainment

Our talented team of entertainers include multi-ethnic DJs, MCs, Musicians, and Dancers available to mid to high-end weddings in the greater Los Angeles area.  We provide state-of-the-art sound, designed specifically for your event to accomodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and / or reception for mid-sized and large events with clarity and deep bass.

Quality Rental Solutions

As part of our complete wedding solution, we offer high-quality decor lighting, white dance floor rentals, audio/visual equipment, photobooth, and more.  We offer high-end comprehensive decor lighting solutions at competitive rates.  So go ahead and give us a call and make your wedding memorably fun and elegant!

Five-Star Reputation

Best of all, count on Dashing Events for high-quality service, credibility based on our client testimonials and 9 years of non-stop wedding experience.  If things go right, you'll only get married once so make it a great wedding!

Contact us to discuss how we can make your wedding exceptionally fun and memorable!

Web:     http://www.DashingEvents.com